A rewatch TIMETABLE

Oh, definitely.

I was debating tweeting the results of boob rate to prove that heterosexuality exists in the Eurovision community, but objectifying women doesn't tend to play that well on Twitter for some reason. I thought 'you've got tits like zeppelins and nipples I could hang my hat on' was a genuinely nice thing to say, but Deborah Meaden sadly didn't agree.

I tried to sell sex when I ran the account, it didn't work then either :(

Rumours are that tonight could be 1987, 2003 or 2010.

What's the plan if it is one of the years we've already watched?
The first couple of weeks when we did our own thing, they did 2013 and 2006. So those are our backups.

I don't think tonight will be 2010 as he's announced that it's a city that only hosted Eurovision once.

I guess that rules out Stockholm :(

I really think we should whack 2016 on the backup list too, tbh.
Yeah, once we're through 2013 and 2006 if he hits on another one we've done as a main rewatch then it's probably time for 2016.

2008 isn't a favourite for me, but I'm very much looking forward to 1983 after.

Does anyone know who we voted for as winners for 1980, 1982 and 2012?

think it would be good to eventually have a competition with all of our winners competing

No worries I see it was done long ago... back on 21st March. I was a mere four days into lockdown and hadn't lost my mind then. I remember sticking to a healthy alcohol intake and getting to bed early in an attempt to not become the man I am today. I hope my children look at me now and can learn from this.

think it would be good to eventually have a competition with all of our winners competing
2012 was definitely Sweden.

I can't see that 1980 or 1982 got added up at the time. I've just done them now and 1980 was Netherlands and 1982 was Israel. I'll put the full results in the threads.

I see that your opening post also has gaps for 1990 and 2000. The winner for 1990 was Yugoslavia and 2000 was a terrorist rewatch where only two people voted, so should be done again.
I think any late night 2000s rewatches are fair targets to do as a main rewatch, at least if we run out main ones to do.

I see that your opening post also has gaps for 1990 and 2000. The winner for 1990 was Yugoslavia and 2000 was a terrorist rewatch where only two people voted, so should be done again.

Israel was the legitimate winner of 2000. I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's a postmodern peace anthem with one of the best middle eights ever composed.

Yeah, we DEFINITELY have to do 2000 again. I want to discuss Ines, and whether including her in boob rate is right or legal.

I’m doing a QUIZ over Facebook Messenger at the same time. I might be DEAD come half 8

I've made the decision to TWEET our rewatch. That's double the work, having to be iconic in two places at once.
Oh I nearly forgot I was going to RETWEET all of that too :shock:

Mr L has been digging out old audio cassettes he has of the contest over the last couple of days.

We need to do 1977.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom