A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge edition – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Fun! Totally up for another go. Are there any rules other than those at the top? Didn’t it used to be the case that the song couldn’t have been mentioned in Moopy or has that gone :)
Yay!

The new imperial era doesn't have that rule, but there's a risk that a well-known song/artist will fail to pick up votes if too obvious - but it's down to you!

Fun! Totally up for another go. Are there any rules other than those at the top? Didn’t it used to be the case that the song couldn’t have been mentioned in Moopy or has that gone :)
I’ve sent Kiss Kiss before, you’ll be fine.

I have a backlog of about 25 songs ready to go. It's just deciding which.

This is a hot fucking gem, I've been holding back on for a while.

Yay!

The new imperial era doesn't have that rule, but there's a risk that a well-known song/artist will fail to pick up votes if too obvious - but it's down to you!
Baby One More Time back in the drawer

History dictates that I will flop after coming third, hoping to smash THAT BITCH CURSE.

I don’t think I’ve even been too 10 since I won so I need to do better

Oh here comes mardy Madame :eyes:

@Iguana receiving my entry while enjoying his cocktail.
f3Px4pI.gif

To quote Dorothy Parker:-

"I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table,
After four I'm under the host."

Just to clarify - it makes thing easier for Iguana and I if you add us both to the conversation when you’re sending your entry! Thank you loves 😘

(And don’t worry if you’ve already submitted and sent it to just one of us :D)

Last edited:
I’m TORN so will take some time to think about this.

Virgin piña coladas are probably the most delicious drink in the world

Just to clarify - it’s makes thing easier for Iguana and I if you add us both to the conversation when you’re sending your entry! Thank you loves 😘

(And don’t worry if you’ve already submitted and sent it to just one of us :D)

Do I still get my bonus points for being the first one to actually follow the rules?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom