A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge edition – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

How thrilling.

I must say I find the cocktail or whatever reveals the most fun part, until the results! The songs reveals have got a bit intense!

This is Soldi:

1629558290294.png

Has @Superstylin' ever not entered before? I always like his entries!

I’m in the midst of moving house and setting the internet up at the new place is proving to be a nightmare! 🤬

I had been thinking of sitting this one out but if I get time later today I’ll send something (my potential playlist is ever growing so skipping a round isn’t going to help lol)

It’s nice until you’re chasing forty one people for their votes!

Oh it's amazing. You have a whole feeling of panic for DAYS when suddenly they all come rushing in with seconds to spare. :)

I did have a late set of votes for FF that I came close to rejecting but I took the high road and was thus chasing my damn tail throughout the results and had to leave the leaderboard until the following day.

I have entered at the final hour again (but of course), much to @Iguana's shock, even though I suspect only banning or death would cause me to miss an ASFM.

I really don't leave it to the last because I'm a lazy shit though, I have tons of back up entries, and every single time I doubt every one of them and usually scrabble around trying to find something new until the very last day...before settling on something that's been on my list for months. Textbook scenario for the cocktail edition.

Did people receive COMMENTS on their songs? I got nothing, frantically keep telling myself everything's fine, Iguana and Soldi are just NEUTRAL, nothing to worry about.

Feel like shit, just wanna come top 10 again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom