A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge - SYNC WATCH - Part 1

I don't like your tone, MODERATOR
angry new media GIF by Dominic Ewan

I'll be at a friend's house, and I look forward to coming home drunk again and seeing which of my future entries has been stolen this time.

There’s some really good stuff on this list. There’s also several that have really good backing tracks but are let down a bit by the song.

Well let's say I'm feeling hopeful about part 2 since some people made it sound like it was shit and part 1 was great. I can now happily discount that information.

I mean there were nothing I hated but precious little of it made much impact. It answered the question (that I didn't ask) of what happened to all the songs people had picked in Tartvision but they didn't get that country. And this must be peak nu-80s synth sadbop, SURELY!

The only ones that wiggled the needle for me were the Russian apartment block thing, the country gal, the sheer audacity of entering that Sonic song, and Eastern European thing on the pier.

Still got a few left though

I mean there were nothing I hated but precious little of it made much impact. It answered the question (that I didn't ask) of what happened to all the songs people had picked in Tartvision but they didn't get that country. And this must be peak nu-80s synth sadbop, SURELY!
HA. Just got to Antony and Cleopatra and the change is tempo is very welcome :disco:

HA. Just got to Antony and Cleopatra and the change is tempo is very welcome :disco:

Yeah that was alreet too

There's one coming up that made me look up and go :o Is she singing a verse and a chorus?! That was practically a unicorn in this lot.

It's quite liberating to listen to these after mine was dragged to filth, I know life's too short to pander to THESE LOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom