A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge - SYNC WATCH - Part 1

Jaded bringing it, nicking from about 5 different other bangers.

Lips, hips, tits, WAIST

Hoping for a bull to come charging across that field and gore them all, as revenge for a cocktail being made out of his mum and also because the song is QUITE BORING

Reactions: COB
Bingo Boys taken from the well trodden path of finding a European hit that missed in the UK. It's quite annoying.

I'll give them all a Spotify spin tomorrow, but my notes tell me that White Russian, Octopus Martini, Suffering Bastard, Mai Tai, Horse Jizz, Kaths Hen Night, Caipirinha and Mimosa all HIT THE MARK.

OK one QUEEN and her princesses

and there might have been some blokes, I didn't really notice

There we go then. Quite a few keepers in there, but Russian Goths, Bingo Boys and OBVIOUSLY Diggy Dwarves are the standouts.

Reading about the Russian goths. "The song became a viral hit in 2019 when Oleg Parastaev, the former keyboardist and songwriter for Alyans, uploaded a previously unaired music video to YouTube".

And then he DIED in 2020 :(

I know I say this every time but I just
wanted to check in to say I never listen to these things live because I like to do it in my own time as I usually have my other half here, or am chatting to my family back home or a lot of the time am sitting watching mind numbing television. That does not take away from the fact that I am in absolute awe of everyone that has taken the time to run the competitions and that I absolutely love delving in when I have the time.

I know I say this every time but I just
wanted to check in to say I never listen to these things live because I like to do it in my own time as I usually have my other half here, or am chatting to my family back home or a lot of the time am sitting watching mind numbing television. That does not take away from the fact that I am in absolute awe of everyone that has taken the time to run the competitions and that I absolutely love delving in when I have the time.
are you drunk bbz?

Currently enjoying the Long Ukrainian version of this. Such a shame that it was against the rules to send this clearly superior version

Oh, it isn't long and Ukrainian. It is average and Ukrainian followed immediately by average and English...

115A080C-0310-47BD-BD5C-2FEF34690906.jpeg

This is the album I’m getting Dance on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom