A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge - SYNC WATCH - Part 2

I'm surprised we haven't had thoughts from @Diddy yet!

why? :D I thought my long history of putting things off and not wanting to mega post in an event thread that I missed might have lowered your expectations!

I’m also weirdly overly worried about people working out what I entered each time.

but the fact YOU are interested in my opinion in particular is verrrrry interesting, I have speculation!!!

I just like hearing your thoughts! And seeing the Late Night Kate Special made me think of other people who catch up later :tongueout:

Oof this part!!

I worked out which one you meant by “Drawing restraint 9 but make it disco”,

but I wasn’t prepared for “drawing restraint 9 but slap some nice strings on but make the vocals worse”

happy to see the ESC2017 interval back again with “Self-destruct countdown in a soviet base but make it CLAT”

and like in part 1 I’m being saved by a lovely wavy-haired lady with a verse and chorus

Is the Linda Lindas what happened in a parallel universe where Any Diamond appropriated the Harajuku Girls instead of Gwen and made pop punk?

I'm finally listening now, and I'm not really feeling many of these. I'm on Ólufar Arnalds, and the song is GORGEOUS though

Ok I love "Love Like I’ve Never Been Hurt" too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom