A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge - THE RESULTS

Joking babydoll, you’re the star of this ASFM
1ADF5443-8FD9-491A-80A4-F6C23981D8BD.jpeg

I mean it is a bit rich me casting aspersions I am aware !

I had an idea for one that would have been serious dramas but the calculation was too tough.

BASICALLY: it looks like a normal vote. After everything is added up, anyone whose entry gets less than a certain score is eliminated and their votes discounted. After that, a different vote limit is set and more votes discounted until we're left with one poster's votes and whoever they gave 20 to, wins. So basically, the winner wouldn't be the poster left standing but the song to which they gave full points.

It would be an utter shitshow and the punchline would not be worth the effort AT ALL.

Which is why I'm not doing it.

Oh God we absolutely need to do this!! The confusion, drama and bloodbath it would cause would be too good to miss out on.

Oh WOW top 20, I wasn’t even being fake modest when I thought I’d crash and burn. I need to read properly, but for now, thanks Moopy.

except that stinking turncoat @Iguana who clacking and clucking about Lara but sold me up the river

Oh WOW top 20, I wasn’t even being fake modest when I thought I’d crash and burn. I need to read properly, but for now, thanks Moopy.

except that stinking turncoat @Iguana who clacking and clucking about Lara but sold me up the river
Sorry for being a disappointment and not giving you twenty

If I didn't know the song, it would have got more from me, but it's difficult to rate a song I've known like the back of my hand for 22 years against completely fresh new music. Still, I am happy you entered it!

And now to ESTHONIA and @OutSynk

20 Music Mimosa - Jaded - In The Morning
18 jyxz Suffering Bastard - Cream Soda & Хлеб - Плачу на техно
16 Soldi Suck, Bang & Blow - ONUKA - Vidlik
14 straightorbroken I Can Get Uppers Now - Caterina Eliza - I Can Get Up Now
12 dmlaw Grasshopper - Tommy Genesis - Peppermint
10 Raining On Me Greek Mati - Marva Von Theo - Ruins
08 Iguana Flaming Rainbow - Ace Marino, Roniit - Holding My Breath
07 Rhythmbarbican Strawberry Coquito - Anthony Ramos - Lose My Mind
06 Superstylin’ Irn Burns - Geographer - Read My Mind
05 Kratz Aviation - Molly Sanden - Nån annan nu
04 Indie Well Greased Dwarf - Windrose - Diggy Diggy Hole
03 Lucille Sazerac - Eartheater - Below the Clavicle
02 jivafox Tom Cruise’s C*m - Haerts - Hemiplegia
01 Ag Horse Jizz - Antony & Cleopatra - Why Don’t You Just Call Me
😍😍

Having a soar throat for about the sixth day now, I’m not only craving absinthe but also literal death (this very afternoon).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom