A Song For Moopy: Hits & Misses from the past 12 years - SYNC PARTY

I found an old Moopyrate thread where I talked about feeling like a kindred spirit with Mugatu because we are both studying at the same time (although he's younger than me) although I feel like I don't really know her these days :(

And while we're ADMITTING THINGS, I found recently that I signed up to Moopy with a different username before I signed up as Iguana, posted a couple of times and buggered off despite everyone being really nice to me

I'd completely forgotten until I stumbled across the thread I originally posted in

Have we got properly and earnestly emotional tonight?

I've always liked you @Soldi, it feels like you're almost my moopy twin since we joined at the same time. I feel like I'm allowed to insult you but if anyone else dared to I'd be the first to defend you.
:love:

it’s really nice to have had someone join at roughly the same time, fitting into the odd place this is at the same time.

And to be fair, everyone has been really nice, and it was quite odd to see during the controversy that shan’t be named, that members were accusing others of being nasty/bullying. I’d just never noticed it and was quite shocked.

I do wonder sometimes @Soldi whether you think we're all old farts

It's an interesting topic, because I remember when I moved to London at 22, I thought anyone over 30 was ANCIENT. I was a twink then, sort of, well more of a boyband looking type lad, and got a lot of attention from "older" blokes. But I wouldn't have dreamed of going for someone above 25.

Now I'm 42, and I get SO much attention from 21 year olds. I live near a university town and seriously, I could have twink sex every weekend if I wanted to*. Did things CHANGE in the last decade or am I just an outlier and it's always been that way?

*I really don't though. Not that anyone would believe me.

It's an interesting topic, because I remember when I moved to London at 22, I thought anyone over 30 was ANCIENT. I was a twink then, sort of, well more of a boyband looking type lad, and got a lot of attention from "older" blokes. But I wouldn't have dreamed of going for someone above 25.

Now I'm 42, and I get SO much attention from 21 year olds. I live near a university town and seriously, I could have twink sex every weekend if I wanted to*. Did things CHANGE in the last decade or am I just an outlier and it's always been that way?

I don’t know how quickly things have changed, but age wise, in my few encounters I’ve gone for mid-20s.

I honestly don’t find people my age attractive at all.

Now I'm 42, and I get SO much attention from 21 year olds. I live near a university town and seriously, I could have twink sex every weekend if I wanted to

What a TOUGH LIFE you lead

giphy-downsized.gif

Daddy has become such a thing.

Yeah, 3 years now. I went on my first date in ages last weekend. I was going on and on about music, so I said to him what are your passions or hobbies? And he said "skincare"

We weren't a match :(
How is that a passion or a hobby? :D

God I'm old.

Oh I have a friend who goes on about hyularonic acid and whatnot all the time these days, what a bore :evil:

God can you imagine? There has to be SOME advantages of getting old!

Oh I have a friend who goes on about hyularonic acid and whatnot all the time these days, what a bore :evil:

It works wonders if applied after microneedling. Having tiny pricks across your face helps keep the skin looking young and healthy apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom