A Song For Moopy: Worldvision. STUNNING SEMI 1, rewatch gala Sun 1st Aug @ 7:15

I love commentary like this. It makes me realise the rest of the world doesn't just subsist on a diet of Adele and Ed Sheeran.

Normally ”International” Arab stars from North Africa sing in Egyptian Arabic (Egypt is like the US in the Arab world) because we don’t understand their Arabic.

I quite like this sequence of MegaDrive hits, especially now we’ve gone to liberal arts university and had a drug and an assault

Sweden is good. Talk about pressure getting this one. I feel this is the right choice. Very Swedish but not an obvious bop.

Oh those HOOKS and cheap dramatic strings :disco:

Did she forget to email the rest of her band? Bet they’re fuming they never got an invite.

Can't wait to see these girls' brown eyes, and if we don't I'm contacting Trading Standards.

15. South Korea - Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra
SOUTH KOREA.jpg

Ahh yes, the (literally) obligatory K-pop.

This is not what I would have chosen and we've had much better representatives in ASFM past

Can't wait to see these girls' brown eyes, and if we don't I'm contacting Trading Standards.
If that happens, the moderators will have to move the whole thread to Dark Moopy. Even Peaches didn’t show off her brown eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom