AI

I've been a bit obsessed with this sort of thing over the past few weeks. I hope the tech gets to the point where people can easily generate their favourites.

I want Jessie J MURDERING some ENYA :disco: :disco: :disco:

Think of the ASFM that could come from this!

Not QUITE there yet, but it really shouldn’t take that much time (a few weeks) before they manage to perfectly replicate the vocals.

Not QUITE there yet, but it really shouldn’t take that much time (a few weeks) before they manage to perfectly replicate the vocals.

I mean.. it works... but it also still quite sounds like Gaga - their voices aren't THAT different? I wanna see if they can get Jon Bon Jovi or T-Boz seeing Paparazzi then I'll be impressed.

Just watched a couple of these - caught the end of one where Skinner said that the fire in the kitchen was just the Tree of Life(!), then one where he burned his French Fried Potatoes and ordered in spare ribs instead (or Spare Potatoes as he described them to "Doctor Chalmers"). 10/10 no notes.

Just watched a couple of these - caught the end of one where Skinner said that the fire in the kitchen was just the Tree of Life(!), then one where he burned his French Fried Potatoes and ordered in spare ribs instead (or Spare Potatoes as he described them to "Doctor Chalmers"). 10/10 no notes.

My favourite was

"Skinner the kitchen is on fire."

"No, that's just a natural phenomenon like blood rain."

• Love
Reactions: COB
What was that thing we used here a while ago where we wrote something and then it created some kind of story based on it? Was a very popular thread.

Moopy's here to make the party jump
Get up, get down, and don't forget to pump
Hear the beat drop and the music thump
If you wanna dance, just follow the jump

Not liking the repetition of 'jump'

I've decided A.I. terrifies me. In literally the last few weeks, there is supposedly examples of A.I. making it's own decisions.

In terms of my work, surely homework is DEAD.

That video is grotesque.

I can't wait for these mindless AI to turn on us. The whole thing is giving Horizon Zero Dawn

It's addictive
A hit!

Screenshot_20230329_230417_Chrome.jpg

See y'all in the apocalypse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom