Alanis Morissette - Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie sync listen

While we are here, does ANYONE have a photo of that iconic backdrop of the praying hands and hair that she used for the Flavours... tour? I can't find it ANYWHERE.

Considering I have Fiona's "The Idler Wheel..." title tattooed on me Alanis almost DESERVES to be there.

While we are here, does ANYONE have a photo of that iconic backdrop of the praying hands and hair that she used for the Flavours... tour? I can't find it ANYWHERE.

I'm looking but not found it YET. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere recently.

These are the background images from her website at the time but I know this isn't what you're looking for:

Yes I found those in my search and got hopeful! Cant believe she didn't use it anywhere.

It was on my MYSPACE which I am kicking myself for DELETING.

Mine appears to still exist! :D what shall I search for? Her official page?

Oh no, sadly I meant I had the image on my OWN PAGE :D
I bet she hasn't updated her own page since that era though, so it's WORTH CHECKING :D

Hard to see why Facebook won out

0I1Xm56.jpg

I hope there's room for TOO HOT on your Alanis sync cycle.

I haven’t posted in almost two weeks but if I’d noticed this was taking place I would have popped by to say positive, nice things about this record. If I was asked on the spot to quote an Alanis lyric it would be from this record and would never differ. It would be “how ‘bout getting off of these an-tie biodics”. No idea why.

@RJN Is there a date you want me to put into the schedule for the URS/FOS syncé?

The only day I could do coming up (that wouldn’t be in the middle of the night for you) would be this Sunday. I see there is a Eurovision 100, but it could be before? Maybe 6?

That is assuming that the Eurovision thing starts at 8, but it usually does

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom