Albania 2023: Albina & Familja Kelmendi - Duje

Are you PRO or ANTI Duje?

• Total voters
I love that Albania tried going uptempo-slutty for one year and have now IMMEDIATELY reverted back to the ethnic wailing that routinely gets them to 17th place in the final (and doubtless will again in 2023).

I do like it though. Birrova mess, but a clear standout.

Oh god surely she needs to kick those five misfits behind her to the curb before Eurovision.
That would make for some awkward family gatherings in the future.

I think they help to make it what it is anyway! I love this, it's at the higher end of Albanian entries for me.

When “what it is” is complete amateur hour then I’m not sure that’s a good thing! The Albanian broadcaster should just go full Simon Cowell on them and say she can go to boot camp (Liverpool) but only if she ditches the in-laws.

Love the raw star quality and stage confidence of the brother and sister :disco: I actually hope it isn’t slickened up in any way for Liverpool

ANTI DUJE poll
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Hello GIF by E!

There were a few songs I hadn’t listened to from this after Albina had won but I caught up today. The winner was one of these songs and annoyingly I prefer it to Duje :D

12 Elisa Lila – “Evita”
10 Vanesa Soni – “Aroma jonë”
08 Alban Kondi & Lorela Karoshi – “Melodi”
07 Petrit Çarkaxhiu – “Emri yt mirësi”
06 Gjerg Kaçinari – “Dje”
05 Melodajna Mancaku – “Gjysma e zemrës sime”
04 Franc Koruni – “Në pritje”
03 LYNX – “Nëse ke besim”
02 Permit of Stay – “Fobia”
01 Evi Reçi – “Ma kthe”
00 Genti Hoxha – “Ajër”
-1 Manjola Nallbani – “Dua”
-2 Aris Bako – “Sonte dua të jem me ty"

Love that they've put this LAST on the official Spotify playlist, to protect the general public from its horrors :disco:

No surprise here. Loved it! So many shades of the timeless Adio - glad to see songs like this can still qualify and via the televote

This was a pretty obvious qualifier when it came down to the live show. Sometimes some songs just change your mind and this was a perfect example of that.

It probably won’t do a SQUIBBLE in the final though but I am glad it’s there.

SOME OF US have been championing this HOT ANXIETY-INDUCING SHIT from the START!

What’s red in the hanky code?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom