All Stars 6 News & Rumours - CONTAINS POSSIBLE SPOILER FOR FINALISTS

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
More Reddit rumblings, courtesy of someone called DragRaceMe2Hell. Pinch of salt and all that:

Asia O’Hara
Sonique
Jan
Jessica Wild
Plastique Tiara
Dida Ritz
+ 4 others from those mentioned below

• Nina West, Heidi N Closet, Gigi Goode & Nina Bo’Nina Brown all turned AS6 down

• Sonique, Jan & Asia all accepted the offer for All Stars. Asia is spending big on looks, and Sonique is very lucky to have lots of very creative and talented people around her in terms of pulling runways together and are who I alluded to.

• Jessica Wild, Plastique & Dida Ritz are all very very likely to be on, so keep an eye on their socials.

• I know for certain that: Nina West, Nina Bo’Nina, Gigi Goode, Sonique, Jessica Wild, Yara Sofia, Dida Ritz, Scarlett Envy, Silky, Asia O’Hara, Jan & Plastique were all called.

• I have sources that believe Adore, Laganja, Kimora, Laila McQueen, Jade Jolie, TKB & Nina Flowers could have been contacted too - but not certain on that front.

• Dida has been contacting some of her fellow DR sisters in regards to borrowing some looks from them as she is worried about her budget not being able to match up to some newer season queens that may appear.

• Peppermint’s name is being thrown around a lot, but nobody has anything solid that suggest she is on. Keep an eye none the less, but I think she may be holding out.

Last edited:
After the glut of Drag Race we've had, what will we see next? I'm guessing it was probably scheduled to be DRUK, but that that may be pushed back now.

Yeah, UK series 2 was filming when lockdown happened I believe. Haven't heard that it resumed and Ru will be busy with S13 and AS6. I think the next thing we see will be one of those.

We're finally getting Jessica back?! :disco: With Sonique, Asia and Dida that's already a wonderful cast, how exciting!

Reactions: dUb
I got excited coming into this thread but none of those listed excite me :x:

Only the more uncertain ones are exciting
I'm happy to see Dida in the mix. Best lip sync of all time and that!

I'd love Peppermint in there too - nearly the entire season 9 top four have crowns, it's just her left.

Someone suggested that Laganja may not be able to resist her one opportunity to enter and say "C'mon All Stars 6..." and I think they're right :D

When Canada finishes, we're probably going to have to wait until next year, aren't we?

I'd love Peppermint in there too - nearly the entire season 9 top four have crowns, it's just her left.

Surely Peppermint and Asia are the two to beat if this list is correct.

When Canada finishes, we're probably going to have to wait until next year, aren't we?
Hopefully :bruised:

But it's likely to be early OH TWENTY ONE I would think

I would love to see TKB back too. STELLAR.

I wonder why Joslyn Fox and Ivy Winters never seem to appear on these lists?

Has the latter quit drag? Shame, despite the bland personality she was very talented.

Was she even a full time drag queen when she did S5?

She just seems like someone who is so creative that she dabbles in dozens of things at the same time with ease.

Ugh I'd love an Ivy return.

And she's still the most beautiful drag queen o.o.d. (and maybe in drag) that there is.

Out of drag he's nice looking. Far from the most beautiful in drag imo, though.

I see PhiPhi has commented that instagram post...went to see her account, and while I still think PhiPhi is the best looking one out of drag, what the fuck has she done to her face? I hate those cheek implants that most of them get. It ruins their faces

I've heard a couple of things about Dida Ritz:

1. She didn't anticipate getting called for Drag Race ever again. I actually told her once that she should be on AS and she said that she thought the producers had left her behind.

2. I've heard from a few people who've worked with her that her style hasn't evolved since her season. Her outfits and her acts are mostly the same, so I'm not sure if she'll compete effectively.

3. There's been a lot of racial tension among Chicago queens since June, when a fairly big local white queen tried to get Shea to perform "Slave 4U" with her, with Shea playing the slave. Shea and Vixen formed something called the "Black Drag Council", which Dida is not a part of, supposedly.

Article here: https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/06/...lack-history-month-roscoes-t-rex-all-stars-5/

Kimora really would be pushing the concept of 'All Star' to the absolute limit. Just give Jaymes Mansfield another go FFS!

Other than Asia, that list is very lacking in terms of star power.

Yes, I can't think of many less deserving than Kimora.

Really want to see Acid Betty back but never gets mentioned.

There must be something behind this. Clearly she has heaps of potential both in terms of ability to deliver lewks and drama. Overlooking her makes no sense.

Really want to see Acid Betty back but never gets mentioned.

There must be something behind this. Clearly she has heaps of potential both in terms of ability to deliver lewks and drama. Overlooking her makes no sense.

Oh yes Acid Betty is a big favourite of mine, I do wish she would come back (probably just to go off 2nd)

Shame about Nina Bonina Brown. But maybe it's for the best. Love that bitch.

I like the idea of Nina being all but signed up for Allstars 6 and then throwing a tantrum and pulling out at the last minute cos Shea won Allstars 5 :disco:

I also love that bitch.

Throwing Acid on this show is long overdue and I can only hope the gap will have been long enough for she and Nina to have got over what held them back as both are superstars.

Acid Betty's done Werq the World so it's really weird she's never on these lists - she's obviously thought of enough to be a draw to some extent, and you have to have it together enough to be at least fairly reliable to do an international arena tour...

Is she turning it down maybe? AS works best when a queen takes her time.

What are her bookings like? Drag queens who become big after their season aren't usually in a hurry to go on AS because they have far more unique offers, while AS can always be put off for later.

I didn't like her on her season, but she's almost too perfect NOT to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom