All Stars 6 News & Rumours - CONTAINS POSSIBLE SPOILER FOR FINALISTS

I think that's fair enough really, however he might have come across on the show he clearly doesn't respond well to being in that environment and should consider his mental health before anything else.

So he's insinuating that AS6 has an AS2 queen back... Adore has been mentioned, any other?

Phil Phi is kind of right. As much as he did it himself, this show is anything but transparent and I genuinely hope he and Laganja in particular never have to give in to its lure as they are among a sizeable bunch with whom the format of this show doesn't reward despite how much value they've added to the programme in general.

One thing that needs to be taken into consideration for All Stars is the sheer cost.

Bob and Peppermint have talked about it and alluded to it costing thousands and thousands of dollars because people expect new lewks. Apparently the tip off list that the producers give the queens re: possible runway themes is REALLY long.

Especially given the fact the queens about to go on it haven’t worked for most of the year. It really needs to be rested for 2 years at least if it’s ever going to get close to the magic of AS2.

Looks like my two faves won't be on the season after all
ModeratelyFriendly on Reddit said:
But a summary to my knowledge is that Dida and TKB were probably alternates and ig they got cut and have both posted some stories expressing anger/disappointment. Dida specifically was asked when will you be on all stars, and she responded “when @rupaulsdragrace and @worldofwonder stop playing with peoples lives.”
Sequester beginning next week it seems

The line ups I’ve seen mentioned for this season so far are...lacking.

Sonique is NOT an All Star...she did nothing of note on the show! Appreciate her being on an All Stars season to show her journey post-show, but in such an underwhelming rumoured cast it just makes her stand out as a non-All Star even more than if she’d been a India-style wild card :D

The latest list floating around

Asia O'Hara
Sonique
Jan
Scarlett Envy
Kameron Michaels
Silky Nutmeg Ganache
Yara Sofia
Plastique Tiara
Ginger Minj
Laila McQueen

It's a meh from me

The latest list floating around

Asia O'Hara
Sonique
Jan
Scarlett Envy
Kameron Michaels
Silky Nutmeg Ganache
Yara Sofia
Plastique Tiara
Ginger Minj
Laila McQueen

It's a meh from me

Wow, Ginger aside, this is a terrible list.

I don’t think I can handle another season of Silky

How are they going to justify bringing Ginger back? It's not like she had a major problem in AS2, she just didn't deliver.

Is anyone else praying for the butterflies right now :(

I actually quite like the idea of that cast! The only one I'm not particularly interested in seeing again is Plastique, and a Jan return is probably a BIT soon, but other than that I'd be pretty happy with it.

Jan going back so soon is a good way to make sure she gets the gigs she missed out on during her season. Don't blame her at all.

There’s no STAR amongst that cast, just let it rest for 2 years, is RU not getting by on her fracking money alone ffs?

I don’t have a single favourite in that cast, and I don’t see any essential addition to the fabled Hall Of Fame. Asia I guess?

Why so many season 11 queens :D I get Plastique as a she’s BIG ON TIK TOK. But no A’Keria when LEILA MCQUEEN apparently has a spot is just wrong. Was Pandora Boxx not available :eyes:

There’s just no ESSENTIAL queens left. The only ones are Willam, Laganja and Tammie who would either never be asked or never accept the invitation to All Stars.

Peppermint is the only contestant that hasn’t been on yet that truly deserves an All Stars crown IMO.

They should just start recycling old All Stars ad-infinitum. I’d rather watch another season of Detox/Valentina/Katya/Jujubee/Manila/Shangela etc than any of the rumoured list :D and Shangela and Manila STILL feel like they have unfinished business despite being on the show THREE TIMES :D

I’m here for a Laila McQueen second chance.
I’m a big fan of Asia.
Plastique has potential to be great value.

I’m not interested at all though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom