All Stars 8

Is it only me who’s totally disengaged from DR? I didn’t even watch the Jinkx All Stars apart from the odd video (Judy :disco:) That she rightly won was enough for me
That season, at least, is a MUST WATCH. You won't regret it.

Also, Zu hun, we all know you're secretly stanning Monica Beverly Hillz.

Airing shortly after S15 is over lol.

My money is on either Jimbo or maybe Heidi.

Heidi Montag would be outstanding on this.

Heidi Montag Job GIF by The Hills

The talent show segment alone would blow everything that's ever happened on this show out the water, back into the water and then drown it.

That season, at least, is a MUST WATCH. You won't regret it.
Actually that winners season was quite forgettable, apart from the Standup/Snatch challenges and the neon lights runway. The absence of winners from Seasons 6 to 10, the whole 'star' system (which was thrown out the window to push Shea to the finals) and the ALL-positive/happy critiques drained much of the joy. Seeing Raja compete again was its only highlight imo.

All Stars 6 followed by All Stars 2 are still the best AS seasons with the right mix of personalities, drama and fun!

Last edited:
Actually that winners season was quite forgettable, apart from the Standup/Snatch challenges and the neon lights runway. The absence of winners from Seasons 6 to 10, the whole 'star' system (which was thrown out the window to push Shea to the finals) and the ALL-positive critiques drained much of the joy. Seeing Raja compete again was its only highlight imo.

All Stars 6 followed by All Stars 2 are still the best AS seasons with the right mix of personalities, drama and fun!
All fair criticisms tbh. I just loved the talent. It outweighed the rest for me.

Going live at 4pm

Edit: BEATEN TO IT I SEE 🥴

Absolutely nobody needed to see like four of these queens again. Monica Beverly Hillz? Kahanna Montrese? Naysha Lopez? STOP WASTING MY TIME!

I think it’s interesting. I don’t think I noticed Monica beyond her entrance and Kahana is there as well.

The only irksome one is Kandi and you know she’ll be there till the end.

Jimbo makes a fantastic TV catalyst. The sense at all times that you're perhaps just five seconds away from SHOTS AT DAWN

Love: Alexis, Darienne, Jimbo, Jessica
Like: Heidi, Naysha, Mrs. Kasha Davis, La La Ri, James Mansfield
Meh: Kahana, Monica
Hate: Kandi

Last edited:
Deliciously low rent, but that doesn’t mean it’ll be rubbish at all! I’d rather have an open field than a couple of obvious front runners and that’s a really interesting list with a few really good antagonists there.

Rudemption Runway RIGGED for the S13 girls, but Lala's original look is the first thing associated with her whereas they could pick one to assign Kandy out of a hat :disco:

The lineup is a little lower tier but in a post RaJah world I don't mind that.

I didn’t want any spoilers but couldn’t help to read (I have read the rumored cast before) but which Kandi is it? I hate both.

I love this interview with Alexis Michelle

I just find her so entertaining and slightly delusional

Alexis Michelle obviously fantastic TV and one of the banner highlights of Season 9, one of the greatest seasons of all time. Treasured memories of her winning a mini-challenge and immediately turning into a complete monster - hope she's developed absolutely no self awareness in the last five years, hope she makes it to the final :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom