All Stars 8

It seems like this season was conceived as an early out one and then they changed approach? Seems full of COMPELLING CHARACTERS to me anyway!

The only thing I remember about her is that somehow she lasted 6 weeks yet made zero impact.

I think this mix of delusional, evil, useless and occasionally talented could actually work.

There are plenty of fabulous queens that have given us great tv moments because of that.

Kandy was however not one of them.

I think if they were going to bring back Kandy Muse they should've made an effort to bring back Tamisha Iman too (presuming Elliott with Three Ks is persona non grata after the legions of complaints against him)

Really, on the one hand I want everyone to be nice and classy and just give us nice looks and funny acting performances/stand up

but on the other hand I just want a drag gladiator show where they tear each other apart (as long as they’re all in on it). 🤭🙈

I think Tamisha went down the Nina Bo'nina route of being too genuinely troubled/too much of a wildcard to ever come back. Which is a shame because I do think they'd have had her back in a heartbeat based on her performance on the show.

Oh I am SO HERE for this utterly unhinged and mostly non-All Star cast :disco:

The THRILL I got from hearing HRH Alexis Michelle's unique New York drawl informing us all how incredibly talented and brilliant she is all over again :disco:

And scream YAY at Kasha Davies and Darienne being back - lets not forget they are real life best friends and work partners. It might be really cute to see them on the same season.
My good god they need to let Kasha Davies get to Snatch Game this time.
If there's ever been a queen so ROBBED of a star-making Snatch Game turn its HER. I'm still FUMING they eliminated her the week before in season 7.

Reactions: VoR
If there's ever been a queen so ROBBED of a star-making Snatch Game turn its here. I'm still FUMING they eliminated her the week before in season 7.
This was shenanigans FOR SURE. They knew she'd be great but it didn't fit the narrative having her be a strong contender, so they picked up on the Welcyum instead. :evil:

Lest we forget she was in the bottom 2 with Kandy Ho (there's that name again!) who'd ALREADY been bottom once before. It was very unfair

Also was screaming at how few of the queens I recognised on their walk ins? Genuinely had NO CLUE who Kahanna Montrese was until her confessional came in with name tag. I thought she was possibly Miss Vanjie.

A lot of the queens are giving upgraded too. Lala Ri looks expensive and genuinely ready for a Drag Race season, Jaymes looks IMMACULATE (and I hope she does well/wins as I LOVE HER), and Alexis Michelle's sizzle reel of previous Drag Race glories made her look like THE ONE TO BEAT compared to all the other queens scraps :D

This was shenanigans FOR SURE. They knew she'd be great but it didn't fit the narrative having her be a strong contender, so they picked up on the Welcyum instead. :evil:

Lest we forget she was in the bottom 2 with Kandy Ho (there's that name again!) who'd ALREADY been bottom once before. It was very unfair

omg did they push Kandy Ho on to Snatch Game ahead of Kasha Davies? I genuinely have zero recollection of who Kandy Ho even did :D A mess!

Kandy Ho didn't make it to Snatch Game either, there was an episode in between Kasha's elimination and Snatch (the unforgettable 'Whatever happened to Merle Ginsberg?' episode) and she went home on that.

Normally I'd be worried that poor Mrs Kasha Davis had been cast as obvious episode one roadkill, but this entire cast would normally read as episode one roadkill, so who knows? :D

I'm still salty that she didn't get to come back after this iconic look

DcH0upZW0AA9m0c

Probably cosplaying as Carrie Symonds taking it from a guy dressed up as Hermann Göring.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom