All Stars 9 (rumored cast & production)

Okay watching.

Gottmik. What a transformation - they look so different from their first run. Not that much improvement is actually needed with the drag.

Roxxy Andrews making it clear - juicier with botox than ever. I don't know why, but I always think Roxxy out of the drag looks like Spike from The Land Before Time. Totally here for her. I hope she's bought a good setlist for the comedy challenge though.

Vanje. Oh boy.

Anjeria. For some reason I thought she won.

Nina. At least she had time to find shoes that fit her. Oh.

Plastique. "Get the shoes". Cut-to the toes hanging off.

Jorgeous. The ultimate say nothing but other people's catchprases. Can't wait.

OH SHANNEL. SHE'S JUST LIKE BARBRA STRIESAND! And tell me she didn't practice that opening line like Val Cherish tweaking "I don't want to see that" for days. "Charity hit me number one" (and I guess charity starts at home)

I'm ready for this.

Also one more time: OH SHANNEL.

Small batch if that's them all.

Still stanning Miss Mandarin :disco:

IMG_1289.gif

Why is it no elimination? To attract a better cast? And it IS a strong cast, but not one above being kicked out week on week!

My memories of most queens lay to rest with their seasons which means I usually can't remember, but my hazy recollection is telling me Jorgeous was mostly terrible and a bit of a DeDeLicious in being shoehorned in several episodes too far

Because it's a much better format.

I've only got the all winners season to go by on that front and it did work very well.

I suppose it makes sense to do this as the prospect of an All Stars run then becomes far more appealing to those who did well originally, but also should mean we're less likely to see manipulated outcomes for chosen queens and a more natural flow. I mean, in theory...

Why is it no elimination? To attract a better cast? And it IS a strong cast, but not one above being kicked out week on week!

My memories of most queens lay to rest with their seasons which means I usually can't remember, but my hazy recollection is telling me Jorgeous was mostly terrible and a bit of a DeDeLicious in being shoehorned in several episodes too far
While I’m not keen on some of this cast, I prefer the “no one leaves” format as long as it’s kept to a short amount of episodes like 8-10.

Also they gave them each $25,000 for outfits and they each got $50,000 to be on the show so they want to get their money’s worth.

Gottmik took ages for me to like and only because of eye for lewks. I love black and white in general.
Jorgeous is a one-trick pony.
Nina is a no-trick pony. She's just....nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom