All Stars 9 (rumored cast & production)

Why is Roxxxy doing this again?
Presumably an attempt to prove her worth as an All Star without being dragged to the final by the other elements of Rolaskatox?

I'm not mad she's there at all though, even if I would prefer it to be Detox.

I guess but she doesn’t really fit in this group.

I’d rather have a season of runner ups only; Detox, Katya, Manila and even Roxxxy could be there.

Presumably the bit spoilered above is why there are fewer there. Makes sense, no?

Doesn't fit due to no obvious allegiances this time, which she had in both her previous appearances?
That's exactly why I'm curious to see how she does.

Last edited:
I'm ALL OVER Roxxxy being back as well. She's either going to be GREAT or absolutely INSUFFERABLE- either way, that's GREAT Drag Race :disco:

I'm ALL OVER Roxxxy being back as well. She's either going to be GREAT or absolutely INSUFFERABLE- either way, that's GREAT Drag Race :disco:
And she has the potential to be both, which would be even more thrilling.

Just as I was about to cancel Wow Presents +

:nononono:
IMG_1284.gif

Roxxxy so botoxed she can barely open her eyes :D
Plastique Tiara genuinely unrecognisable
Shannell still as effortlessly ludicrous as ever. "I'm ONLY HERE because it's for charity!" :D

It feels like quite a strong cast to me. Not necessarily in terms of how entertaining they are, but how much Ru has a boner for them, or having viable reasons why they could win.

Excited for Shannel and Roxxxy. The rest of the cast is fine but I'm glad we get a season full of those two in one room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom