Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)

Well my dailies took 2 hours today but it’s all coming along, got my Roost, made an impromptu garden with everything except potatoes now.
Unlocked Katrina and Leif with the customising couple coming tomorrow.

Hadn’t really planned to play HHP today but I pressed the wrong button, and there were some irresistible items in the shop I needed to save my Pokis for :disco:

I've still not dabbled, but my castle is looking awesome and now I just need to do at least one more online begging, I mean trading, for what I hope is a grey or metallic version of those stair cupboards.

I'm also yet to get any of the veggies. Where or when do they even appear?

I've still not dabbled, but my castle is looking awesome and now I just need to do at least one more online begging, I mean trading, for what I hope is a grey or metallic version of those stair cupboards.

I'm also yet to get any of the veggies. Where or when do they even appear?

You can get them from Leif, did you open up the island yet? I can hook you up with some veggies if you want. I also found tomatoes on a Kappn island

Ahh. Well I've accepted the island proposal and generally avoid creepo leifo. I've did Kappn once (loved the song). I was expecting those glowing weeds - I need them for my garden of ruins/castle courtyard.

Ahh. Well I've accepted the island proposal and generally avoid creepo leifo. I've did Kappn once (loved the song). I was expecting those glowing weeds - I need them for my garden of ruins/castle courtyard.

Keep at it, you can only go once a day though. My first 2 islands were normal (I guess the first is a story event to get Brewster), my third was a bamboo island with sprouts and my last was a tomato island. You can get a gyroid piece on every island too.

Leif is a creep? :D I’m not usually interested but he sells 2 types of veggie starts a day. I did get the same 2 days running so I don’t know if he doesn’t change often?

Either way I can send you some carrot and sugarcane starts, and some loose tomatoes which you can plant, if you want

Well he looks so strange and the way his face drops when the transaction is over is something that alarms me in real life (I always get paranoid that I've somehow pulled a face at them first - ahem anyway :D)

Oh that's good about the island as I was wondering when those lovely gyroids would appear.

Well he looks so strange and the way his face drops when the transaction is over is something that alarms me in real life (I always get paranoid that I've somehow pulled a face at them first - ahem anyway :D)

Oh that's good about the island as I was wondering when those lovely gyroids would appear.

Obsessed with the gyroids, I’ve put them all together in the performance arena (the bit of concrete with a Hi-fi and an open mic) and they sync up lovely.

I'm hoping they dance to music, but I also wish that sometimes they would change to only moving when you're not dacing them, just to give them a playful vibe. I can't wait to sprinkle them around my island.

1469c98041ed6d0f6311ceee4f05a11b.gif

No quality of life improvements for Luna, bless that bosomy advark nurse. Anyone else still dreaming? My 2nd island provisionally finished: 6039-0386-5338.

I'm actually going to demolish my 1st as I had so much fun and surprise with the 2nd.

I can only assume when the Paradise island is full you can swap them? And use amiibo to conjure your faves? Or do you chocolate bribe visitors on your own island at the campsite?

No quality of life improvements for Luna, bless that bosomy advark nurse. Anyone else still dreaming? My 2nd island provisionally finished: 6039-0386-5338.

I'm actually going to demolish my 1st as I had so much fun and surprise with the 2nd.

I can only assume when the Paradise island is full you can swap them? And use amiibo to conjure your faves? Or do you chocolate bribe visitors on your own island at the campsite?

I wanted to try the dream thing, but I uploaded mine and I got a snotty email from Nintendo saying there was something offensive!! I was too scared to reupload it, especially since I'm using my nephew's family online subscription, but I can't imagine what it was, so I couldn't fix it! I often teach them grotty things but not obviously offensive

Yes, I got that twice!

I think it was making Gloria, who is a duck, say "duck off". I complained to Isabelle, but I got it again (so I think the person complaining was the same person!) and I then complained to Isa about everyone's potty mouth and that sorted it.

Yes, I got that twice!

I think it was making Gloria, who is a duck, say "duck off". I complained to Isabelle, but I got it again (so I think the person complaining was the same person!) and I then complained to Isa about everyone's potty mouth and that sorted it.

I guess that’s what I should do. But I’ll feel sad that the two jocks won’t call me Kween any more

I was wanting all frogs, but I've got Genji and newcomer Shiro (the latest deer anyway - really nice interior, I needed a beach worn house for the location, so actually wanted the new chlamydia-keeping Koala).

There was a not bad 100% Pure Love lip sync clip, which I imagine could be done a lot better now. That FPS camera mode is awesome.

Oh it's for the happy home designer thing. Just did my school and loved it. Papi is in charge, so not exactly dismantling the patriarchy :eyes:

I was wanting all frogs, but I've got Genji and newcomer Shiro (the latest deer anyway - really nice interior, I needed a beach worn house for the location, so actually wanted the new chlamydia-keeping Koala).

YOU GOT SHIRO

I’m doomed to never ever have them I think. Series 5 of the cards will be sold out until the end of time.

I visited 30 nook islands when one of my people moved out and they WERE ALL DOGSHIT VILLAGERS. and even worse, I was doing it while watching Drag race UK so imagine how tired I am

I'd quite forgotten how much I enjoy writing stupid letters in animal crossing

Dear Prince
If you give Eunice a coconut she will show you her knickers.
But I didn't tell you that OK
From foopy

I'm assuming we got absolutely no new Christmas items this year?

Hard to say, I couldn’t get any of the bloody Christmas recipes last year so I’m finally doing it.

I don’t recall the ornament tree recipe before though, not a tree tree but it looks more like a bauble-inspired dildo

The sort of Moroccan style thing? I like the thing with the lights that's probably classed as a partition from the same set.

Actually, I guess we have the fence and small (ice) snowman, but I meant on top of the 2.0 items.

The sort of Moroccan style thing? I like the thing with the lights that's probably classed as a partition from the same set.

Actually, I guess we have the fence and small (ice) snowman, but I meant on top of the 2.0 items.

But wouldn’t a new item be a 2.0 item? I think I didn’t understand the question then 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom