Armenia 2021 - WITHDRAWN

The article is a bit unclear - "Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has warned of an "attempted military coup"" - you usually only "warn" of something if you think it may happen in the future. I think it means he's warned that the military may attempt a coup.
Right, but what did he say about Athena?

Armenia is one of the markets I work with at my job, so I speak to a team in Yerevan most days.

Before COVID I was hoping to nab a work trip there. Think that might go on the back burner if there's a MILITARY JUNTA.

Last edited:
To be fair Athena is half Greek, and lives there I think. Get her representing Greece next year.

The article is a bit unclear - "Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has warned of an "attempted military coup"" - you usually only "warn" of something if you think it may happen in the future. I think it means he's warned that the military may attempt a coup.
The military told him to stand down, which, uh, is a bit dodgy

Are we cancelling @Iguana? Armenia are obviously terrified that his song for Efendi will not only TROUNCE them in the competition, but also BANG so hard it will result in the annexation of Nagorno-Karabakh.

Last edited:
Sad. I hated "Chains on You" initially but it really crept up on me so was looking forward to what she might deliver this year.

(At least it leaves us with even semi-finals)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom