ASFM: Admin

Even before his recent posts, I was going to suggest that Nancy had shown absolutely no long-term interest or commitment to running an event.

That said I'm not sure who else or what is down. I prefer a themeless one, but I've been gasping to see a UK Top 10/20/40 Hit one.

Obviously, new hosts are SUPER WELCOME. Would be nice to have a small break.

I'd like to run one at some point.

If Nancy isn't fit at the moment, we could possibly go with @ButterTart's country based thing next, with a longer submission period as it would require research, and I could do a themeless one after that, which might start the week after Eurovision.

I'd like to run one at some point.

If Nancy isn't fit at the moment, we could possibly go with @ButterTart's country based thing next, with a longer submission period as it would require research, and I could do a themeless one after that, which might start the week after Eurovision.
I like this idea and think you'd make a great host, laying down the... DMLAW :basil:

I also think we maybe need a break during Eurovision.

Right, I’m happy to host the April one if we don’t hear anything from @Nancy first.

@dmlaw will run a themeless Diegovision after a Eurovision break, unless somebody else wants to run that and free him up to do the UK Top 40 one.

Or he could do Diegovision: Top 40 hits in April because I have an excellent song ready to go and it means less work for me.

Right, I’m happy to host the April one if we don’t hear anything from @Nancy first.

@dmlaw will run a themeless Diegovision after a Eurovision break, unless somebody else wants to run that and free him up to do the UK Top 40 one.

Or he could do Diegovision: Top 40 hits in April because I have an excellent song ready to go and it means less work for me.
Whenever it happens, my event will be named dmlawdifestivalen.

I could do April, but we need to check what @Nancy wants to do. He's been waiting for a while and I don't want to push ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom