ASFM: Admin

I’d be really interested to see how a “send something well known that you know Moopy loves” theme would go down :eyes:

Reactions: dUb
In what sense?
Just that I won’t be involved in any Eurovision themed stuff, so if that’s going to take up several months (:manson:) as has been implied, I’ll need to go soon or after April.

I’m into the idea of hosting

Also about running an ASFM :eyes:
BUT the time difference means I’d really need to run it in the afternoon on weekends (probably Sunday). I’m not sure how the logistics would go.

and I think I’d need a UK correspondent to help me with playlists because there are always a few not available in Japan and I’m not sure if I could add them

I’m into the idea of hosting

Also about running an ASFM :eyes:
BUT the time difference means I’d really need to run it in the afternoon on weekends (probably Sunday). I’m not sure how the logistics would go.

and I think I’d need a UK correspondent to help me with playlists because there are always a few not available in Japan and I’m not sure if I could add them
Sunday afternoons would probably work, particularly over winter.

Just that I won’t be involved in any Eurovision themed stuff, so if that’s going to take up several months (:manson:) as has been implied, I’ll need to go soon or after April.
I'm not really into a Eurovision themed one. Eurovision is it's own thing.

I could probably swing a Monday and Tuesday reveal for entries, (flag parade on Sunday)

then entry reveal on Saturday and results Sunday?

I know I’m just getting suckered in by the prospect of spreadsheets and flags though.

As for needing a thick skin... erm :D

I know I’m just getting suckered in by the prospect of spreadsheets and flags though.

As for needing a thick skin... erm :D
The spreadsheets are everything.

I am far too excited seeing the votes come in, especially with the two types of voting :disco:

Oh I do love a spreadsheet, but I found even my one night extravaganza LUCY UP YOUR HOLE stressful enough, and all that involved was posting a YouTube playlist and getting pissed.

I was helping and also HAND FEEDING it the crisps! I'll NOT take this historical revisionism :o

tenor.gif

We're yet to have a female host or a host living outside the UK.

Well I’ll be quarantined at the border in March so I could always do it with a side kick that can work tech. The time difference probably works

So where are we, I’m a bit lost with who has volunteered, and what happens next. Do I have to be accepted and given a slot or something? :D

So where are we, I’m a bit lost with who has volunteered, and what happens next. Do I have to be accepted and given a slot or something? :D
The previous hosts are running the End of Year speed round.

No one has officially stated they'd like to run the January ASFM.

The previous hosts are running the End of Year speed round.

No one has officially stated they'd like to run the January ASFM.
Is it officially monthly now? :D

I guess starting a new year with a bang would be a nice idea. Shame it’s not when I have a load of holiday, but such is life.

Not sure if it should be a theme one or not. I guess it’ll be due a vanilla one if it’s following a pattern

I don't think I'm going to be especially involved. Beryl hasn't indicated a great amount of interest in helping, although I may have misread.

Zen, Soldi and BT appear to be leading the charge. I think it's going to FUN.

I guess a best of the year theme would work well for a speed round as we’re already familiar with the songs.

I hope @Iguana is on board too to push his winner through.

My goodness yes Iguana as well. I always forget one.

Kala isn't involved :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom