ASFM: Anti-Valentine Edition - RESULTS 6pm TONIGHT!

It's unfortunate that under 2 ASFM threads is another called "Milk the cow" :D

Looking forward (through my fingers) to reading the results of it all.

Bimbo and Vamos a Bailar were such blasts from the past I wasn’t prepared. It’s like if I had sent The Wreckoning by Boomkat or something.

I might have to duck out at the end as it's Friday and I have reason to celebrate tonight!

Who knew a seemingly simple and broad theme would cause so much bovvah. Still, everyone has been surprisingly restrained with the "WHY DID YOU ALLOW THIS AND NOT MINE!!!" crap, thankfully.

I thought YOURS was the most suspect, being about a religious experience rather than heartbreak :oi:

My parents who RELIABLY have dinner between 5 and 6 every night, because, NORTHERN, have RUDELY scheduled a CURRY NIGHT bang in the middle of this!!!

I thought YOURS was the most suspect, being about a religious experience rather than heartbreak :oi:

And yet my original choice (which would have stood out (like a sore thumb)) was rejected for being a spiritual break up song.

Oh, what do you know! You can watch Neighbours now on Channel 5 and PLAIN JANE is back. It's just like getting home from school :disco:

Reactions: COB
Cooking tea early so I’m ready to tune in and collect my points!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom