ASFM: Back To Basics - VOTING CLOSED

I’ve arbitrarily decided to vote for songs I already know if I don’t feel like most people on Moopy would know them but not to if I feel like most people on Moopy would

Yeah I'm the same

Flatline is the sort of Euro song I can get on board with. I quite like

A tropical house version of Freak Like Me :D

God bless you ASFM, never change.

This just makes me want to put Queen Adina on (I mean I like the Sugababes version, but... no.)

Oh I had an Eliza Shaddad song shortlised for ASFM last year. I decided against it. My one sounded like Sheryl Crow. This one reminds me of Birdy. Neither is a bad thing.

A tropical house version of Freak Like Me :D

God bless you ASFM, never change.

This just makes me want to put Queen Adina on (I mean I like the Sugababes version, but... no.)
It’s the 4th best version of the song

1. Sugababes
2. Adina
3. Tru Faith and Dub Conspiracy

I really don't like, nor have I ever liked, tATu. Apologies to fans everywhere

Alba August sounds like a contender. I'm getting Marina vibes.

I'm not loving this ASFM if I'm honest :D y'all hyped me too much. I've managed to get enough songs for points but it wasn't difficult to edit it down

Still some good songs mind, and a couple of keepers beyond the ones I knew...

This is why having the dreaded #2 slot is actually a blessing in this contest. Some people won't make it to the end of the playlist.

I now need an average of at least one vote every hour. :(

@Alex asked if I could send his votes:

"Can funky have my 20 points and also can all the other points be distributed to the lowest scoring songs"

THANKS ALEX

It would be terrible if someone didn’t vote and I’d be guaranteed another spot further away from last

This is how you already did mine. :evil:
real housewives oops GIF

My top scorer was marked down as 10 points until today when it properly clicked and now I adore it.

My top scorer was marked down as 10 points until today when it properly clicked and now I adore it.

My top scorer was marked down as 20 points when I first listened to it, and confirmed when I voted 2 hours later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom