ASFM: Back To Basics - VOTING CLOSED

I’ll either do this or Pingu’s ABBA thing which I promised to do after the gym tonight. I can’t do both.

This time it may actually just be the recap and little else!
200.gif

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
I have voted! It’s pretty weighted towards one of the playlists but it’s the top 3 where it’s really at! They’re all complete 23/10’s

Really proud of all my pointers. I'd say from point 8 upwards (and that song was initially on my reserves) that they all sound like winners on a normal, less "best ever, you peasants" ASFM contest. Is it valentines theme next?

I’ll send my scores today. I have nine point scorers from one of the semis and five from the other. My 20 pointer is my fave ASFM song ever (from someone else).

Same kind of. There’s another song that does what mine does but better which probably doesn’t help

There’s 3 songs I would have liked to have voted for but couldn’t

oh ANZ is GREAT but I already know this. And Charli XCX is good but I already know that too.

Song To The Siren? That's OLD but at least an interesting choice. I prefer the TRANCE version ( :D ) but this version is good.

While I don't love it, Shortparis sounds like a winner. It might yet get points from me also.

Oh I like this Yana Perrault song, and I've never heard it before. RESULT

Hard Feelings :disco: Fucking fabulous obviously, but I know this too.

I’ve arbitrarily decided to vote for songs I already know if I don’t feel like most people on Moopy would know them but not to if I feel like most people on Moopy would

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom