ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - Semi Final 1 listening party 20/04/2021 8pm

Just reading yesterday's posts and slightly concerned that no-one on Moopy knows who David Sylvian is

In the middle of an audio disaster, Desatame
Me last night when everyone was losing their shit over it.
tenor.gif

Just reading yesterday's posts and slightly concerned that no-one on Moopy knows who David Sylvian is
Well I've always know who he is. Quite famously, David Sylvian (born David Alan Batt, 23 February 1958) is an English singer-songwriter and musician who came to prominence in the late 1970s as frontman and principal songwriter of the band Japan. He also CLICK TO SEE MORE

I like Delta Goodrem a LOT but this is very Mel C - On the Horizon/New Radicals - You Get What You Give singer-songwriter NO ZONE

YES, JAPAN. OF "QUIET LIFE" AND "GHOSTS" FAME AND DEEPLY BELOVED BY GAYS OF A CERTAIN AGE AND ALSO MR KATE

I will say Delta Goodrem has had more decent songs than she should have. One of my friends absolutely loved her first album, despite his music taste being exclusively death metal otherwise.

I think EURODISCO was slightly ahead of it’s time (by about ten years) - the pop at the time was too poppy and the indie was too indie. This deserved to be a #1, it’s so relentless

I only really knew these for Dead Wrestlers, but this is also amazing.

It reminds me of that cancelled single Terrorize the Dancefloor that used to be on the Box loads in about 2001.

Currently Susan works in sustainable procurement for a petrochemicals giant and enjoys running at weekends

Well this basic bop gives me time to read POOR TRAGIC SUSAN'S life story :( omg do we think she was secretly in love with her songwriting partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom