ASFM Undercover: Country Reveal Gala TONIGHT 7pm

Whoever sent Hero deserves trophy points even if the song doesn't win.

IN WHAT WAY?
Well he's always accused of sending the Caramel Girls, but they have SO MANY HITS including lots of covers and I think someone else may have sent it knowing everyone will assume it's our ZG. The perfect crime :shock:

Rita is Holly Valance then?

Quite tough otherwise. Well apart from ZenGiraffe. Did Ag send Lykke again? I think Bjorn Again may be Suomi. La Baie is intriguing. Did ameraal enter?
Just like when Lucille visited Bulgaria and deliberately forgot to pack trousers, the offer was there but ameraal didn’t enter.

Well he's always accused of sending the Caramel Girls, but they have SO MANY HITS including lots of covers and I think someone else may have sent it knowing everyone will assume it's our ZG. The perfect crime :shock:
We’ve got the Caramella Girls, Lykke Li and Liz who have all been entered before (:ken:) so there’s definitely misdirection afoot :tisch:

Reactions: COB
Ok so what do you all reckon I entered (in this contest, before you say I entered a horse or something)

I’ll NO COMMENT now

I'm hoping that Diddy has come good this time with the adorable dancing sailor ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom