ASFXMAS - THE REVEALS! (RESULTS - TONIGHT 7.30pm)

you know I don’t really know a THING about them - @Pingu and @lolly seem to be The Fizz experts. What I do know is that they have released two solid comebacks since 2017.

Two?

F-Z Of Pop is a great pop album, but Smoke And Mirrors was a huge step down. I assume you're not referring to Christmas With The Fizz!

I think Es Schneit is coming for a surprise top 5 finish

I wish I shared your positivity!

I fear I’m going to be cancelled by a sea of 0s as it doesn’t fit the ‘3 mins and a melody’ rule. I’m glad I entered Es Schneit but I didn’t realise quite how controversial it would be.

Reactions: RJN
Alan Jackson was 3 minutes and a melody so I'm thinking it will probably win

Just popping in to say I am most upset to be missing this tonight and I haven't a shitting clue how my song will do given that, apart from Suomi commenting on every song, I don't think the song itself has been mentioned ONCE outside of "in me now beardy bloke" etc. So that bodes well :D

I'll take the award for artists you'd most like to fuck and get fucked by in Beardy and Alison Moyet man and be happy with that

If you're wondering where cwej is, he's loitering outside @Kate's in a clapped out car ready to run her over on request if I don't get my traditional set of points from her.

So if you haven't, Kate...be EXTRA CAREFUL when stepping out for some booze. Roads are dangerous APPARENTLY

The whole voting out of 10 thing and for your own song...I am not saying if I gave my song 10 or not, but I don't think it deserved a 10. And I rated each song accordingly.

But unless my maths is wrong (likely), even if I gave it ZERO and had the chance to give every other song 10/10...I'm assuming it wouldn't make THAT much difference if most people did the rates too? So not giving yourself 10 wouldn't be mass sabotage.

Can't wait to see how this pans out though! What an exciting system and I'm guessing the collective jury vote will throw a spanner in the works overall

If you're wondering where cwej is, he's loitering outside @Kate's in a clapped out car ready to run her over on request if I don't get my traditional set of points from her.

So if you haven't, Kate...be EXTRA CAREFUL when stepping out for some booze. Roads are dangerous APPARENTLY
Um :shy:

I found it a bit annoying but then about half an hour after I sent my votes I found myself humming the chorus and regretted my score :shy: so I'M SORRY AND I'D CHANGE IT IF I COULD

Yeah I'm really not getting the humour here. And you said I was PEAK TROLLING. :eyes:

God you’ve always got something nasty to say! Your ten minutes of static really grew on me and I refrained from joining in the gang bang on it like everybody else, I hope you feel really guilty later!

I LOVE that Cherylyn song. There's something about the cheap RnB electro hooks that make it quite a shameful treat actually. I don't think it'll do as bad as you think! As in, it might get points.

I got lost in a Cherylyn loop the other day and she has a few bangers up her sleeve that are far far better than they have any right to be. Generally however, she's given herself far too much screen time nattering without the comedy goods to back it up in most cases

Um :shy:

I found it a bit annoying but then about half an hour after I sent my votes I found myself humming the chorus and regretted my score :shy: so I'M SORRY AND I'D CHANGE IT IF I COULD

Calling cwej right now. He'll stay as long as need be

*sobs*

(To be fair not expecting to do well at all so at least my hopes aren't falsely raised :D I mean I'll hazard a hope at mid table but the lack of comment makes it really hard to guess. I just know it's better than 80% of them. Obviously)

God you’ve always got something nasty to say! Your ten minutes of static really grew on me and I refrained from joining in the gang bang on it like everybody else, I hope you feel really guilty later!
Oh god the mud slinging has ALREADY started :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom