1. Smoke
2. Counting Down the Days
3. Beauty On the Fire

Only one is difficult! I would say:

1. Big Mistake
2. Beauty on the Fire
3. Smoke

You know what? Instant Crush is up there too :o

I went to a musician costume party (and incidental omicron superspreader event) a few weeks ago, and my best friend almost dressed up as Natalie because it would be funny since nobody knows who she is beyond the one song :(

I remember I taped That Day off the radio before I had a computer and replayed it countless times :D

I went to a musician costume party (and incidental omicron superspreader event) a few weeks ago, and my best friend almost dressed up as Natalie because it would be funny since nobody knows who she is beyond the one song :(
Poor number 64 "hit" Wrong Impression :(

I still can't believe Joe Biden stole his Build Back Better bill name from poor Nat

I didn't know CDTD the song was so popular. I find it a bit lacking! But I know @Tisch really likes it too so I think it's just me*!

*And the record buying public

I didn't know CDTD the song was so popular. I find it a bit lacking! But I know @Tisch really likes it too so I think it's just me*!

*And the record buying public
I still think if they'd released it at Xmas with extra bells it would have been HUGE

Surely TORN?!

Though I DO have a soft spot for both Counting Down The Days and Shiver.

Beauty on the Fire, Counting Down the Days and then Shiver are the three essentials chez Devil

Are we all agreed that "Wild About It" is utter shit ?

Reactions: VoR
4174078375_f9b5c62b65_z.jpg

Before White Lilies Island came out, I was on a family holiday in France and there was a TV channel that for some reason JUST played the audio of That Day and Wrong Impression on a loop. I sat listening for HOURS. Obsessed!

Fuck me I actually am torn. 3 ways: Torn (of course, the wintry breeze of those backing vocals enriching it immeasurably and that man being brought back to life was clearly the one RuPaul let drown that one time); Beauty on the Fire (which famously gave Sophie B. Hawkins a stroke - have you seen her walk correctly since? Didn't think so); and Shiver, which should have been her 2nd lightning bolt in a jar hit (although it kinda sorta was).

Actually, BotF is a few wooshes away from being Pure Shores worthy. She should call William Orbit immediately.

Shiver winning?

I like it but I don't love it.

WHU UH OH!
Oh it is catchy i’ll give it that but annoying!
is frustrating that “Scars” and “Lukas” were overlooked

I was instinctively going to say Smoke, but then @Alex reminded me of the majestic (flop) That Day. So that gets my vote.

Its Counting Down the Days for me i just love it

I think Smoke may be her best 'track' though

Shiver was a really fine moment, as was Wrong Impression

I think my rank from 2007 onwards is:

1. Want
2. Instant Crush
3. Nothing Missing*
4. Maybe It's Great
5. Build Back Better

*If this is the new single

Users who are viewing this thread

Back