Big Brother Series 7 TWITTER REWATCH. Live launch 7th May.

I’m not watching btw I was eating Chinese :)

I don't think the lunatic asylum comment would fly either.

With moopy self reflecting almost weekly it's nice to see it isn’t only us completely out of step.

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about this as this has been airing and I really do feel grateful for the progress we have made in some areas in this time. You don’t really realise until you hear the everyday vernacular from that time

This was only six months before Shilpa-gate which really took Big Brother to task for the things that came out of housemates' mouths and certainly changed the show forever in a big way.

He just confirmed in the chat he was putting it on in his intro because "i thought that's what I had to do to get in".

I presume most aren't showmances as we PRESUME.
I agree - Helen/Paul and Michelle/Stuart seemed very genuine as well.

Maxwell and Saskia were the most transparent showmance though, when they were put up for eviction they really ramped up the sexual stuff

I had a look a Glyn's Twitter recently. He goes hiking a lot and talks about Big Brother a lot. No surprise he's apparently turned up for this. :D

Reactions: COB
It is weird watching this as an adult and realising a lot of these people were BASICALLY CHILDREN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom