Bill Treacher (Arthur Fowler) DEAD

But WHICH gay one? I think both of them had a taste for the fellas when they weren't busy fiddling with each other :horny:
Were they? I know one of them was always having dirty parties with Lord Boothby and a bunch of rent boys. Although they were both probably fucking their mum.

Were they? I know one of them was always having dirty parties with Lord Boothby and a bunch of rent boys. Although they were both probably fucking their mum.
Yes, that was Ronnie. Although I think that Reggie liked to help himself to a bit of boy bum down The Regal. In fact I bet they TOOK TURNS :disco:

And all this under national treasure and notorious gangsters' moll Babs Windsor's watch :shock:

Ar BOYS loved a bit of Wendy.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/oh-dear-wendy-richards-is-dead.104973/

1667934640295.png

Sad to think Wendy and Bill never released a festive single a la Kylie/ Jason, Madge/ Harold or Arthur Mullard and Hylda Baker. Their cover of Love Will Tear Us Apart again, would have been a forever festive classic.

Reactions: COB
Sad to think Wendy and Bill never released a festive single a la Kylie/ Jason, Madge/ Harold or Arthur Mullard and Hylda Baker. Their cover of Love Will Tear Us Apart again, would have been a forever festive classic.
Of course this makes me want to assemble the dream tracklist for their never-released albam :disco:

A quick version of Jane's Addiction's "Been Caught Stealing" would have been just the ticket but I think that came a bit too late...

Posters logging will see near 100 posts and be quite surprised at the reaction to the death of a 92 year old soap actor.

A quick version of Jane's Addiction's "Been Caught Stealing" would have been just the ticket but I think that came a bit too late...
A nice cover of The Dead Kennedys' 'Too Drunk To Fuck' would have been nice

But in my room / Wish you were dead / You bawl like the baby in Eraserhead :disco:

Do please think of some Coil cover ideas. Perhaps 'The Anal Staircase' :disco:

I dunno why other cast members come up when you google him but that's search engines for you.

Hold on, this ANTI- WENDY talk is QUITE UPSETTING. I thought she was HORRID as Pauline but generally regarded as QUITE NICE in real life?

Richard was a supporter of the Conservative Party. She was particularly supportive of Margaret Thatcher and her policies. During her early years on EastEnders, scriptwriters gave Richard a script in which Pauline Fowler launched into a tirade against Thatcher, but Richard refused to perform it.[17]

And her a Stepney Girl. (I have no evidence that she ever lived in Stepney but I think it's a reasonable assumption given the look and squalor :disco:)
I assume the ANGRY reacts to this post are aimed at Wendy rather than myself, who is naturally meek, kind and gentle :)

My Auntie Norma was quite a Thatcher fan "because it would be good to have a lady PM" - quite a common response at the time from female voters with not much sense. Of course Auntie Norma was as mean, spiteful and nasty as you might expect, and who has ever met a NICE NORMA?

I assume the ANGRY reacts to this post are aimed at Wendy rather than myself, who is naturally meek, kind and gentle :)

My Auntie Norma was quite a Thatcher fan "because it would be good to have a lady PM" - quite a common response at the time from female voters with not much sense. Of course Auntie Norma was as mean, spiteful and nasty as you might expect, and who has ever met a NICE NORMA?
What about Norma Major? Whom, incidentally, I like to think of as Nancy Reagan if you ordered her from Little Chef.

A woman who drove her husband into the clutches of Eggwina. SAY NO MORE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom