Bill Treacher (Arthur Fowler) DEAD

Just thinking about what Bill Treacher would have made of January 24th 2023.

What toothpaste did Bill Treacher use? Did Bill Treacher ever visit Diggerland? What was Bill Treacher's favourite Sugababes line-up? Did Bill Treacher ever taste Wendy Richard? Who did Bill Treacher vote for in the final of the second series of Pop Idol? Did Bill Treacher ever hang out with Norma Major?

I know he went to Diggerland with Norma Major to meet Sam & Mark. I can't speak as to which Diggerland he went to, mind. I doubt it was the Durham one, since he famously considered that town to be 'full of bastards' after a nasty run-in at the Harvester there.

I know he went to Diggerland with Norma Major to meet Sam & Mark. I can't speak as to which Diggerland he went to, mind. I doubt it was the Durham one, since he famously considered that town to be 'full of bastards' after a nasty run-in at the Harvester there.
Fuming after there was no thousand island dressing and bacon bits. He was quoted as saying "they were the best bit"

Has a stealth edition of Secret Word started AGAIN?

Breaking news: unreleased Bill Treacher demos from his illegal comeback in 2003 surface on MySpace. 4 dead.

Bill Treacher is flawless.
He has two Fendi purses and a silver Lexus.
I hear his hair's insured for $10,000.
 I hear he does car commercials... In Japan.
His favorite movie is Varsity Blues.
One time he met John Stamos on a plane...
And he told her she was pretty.
One time he punched me in the face... It was awesome.

Shutterstock_229002a.jpg

What on earth is this :D

Just found this very touching obituary on Wikipedia:

"Bill Treacher is a 2012 American action thriller film written and directed by Christopher McQuarrie, starring Tom Cruise and based on Lee Child's 2005 novel One Shot."

And another :disco:

"When I Kissed Bill Treacher" is a song by the pop band ABBA. It is the opening track on their 1976 album Arrival."
The original, "When I Rimmed, Sucked and Fucked Bill Treacher" was said to be too controversial, even in the 1970s when everyone was a rapist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom