Britney Spears Survivor - Free Britney Edition ***TOP 5 TACTICAL SHOWDOWN***

All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there.... (VOTE TO ELIMINATE)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Gimme More with all my heart but I love drama slightly more so I've switched my vote.

Celine Dion Yes GIF

I wonder why Britney never got near (oh) RED ONE for at least one song, omg can you imagine the collective gay explosion of bussys worldwide? :disco:

The so called "surprise" better not be the opportunity to bring a a song that was already kicked out :evil:

I wonder why Britney never got near (oh) RED ONE for at least one song, omg can you imagine the collective gay explosion of bussys worldwide? :disco:

The so called "surprise" better not be the opportunity to bring a a song that was already kicked out :evil:
You know POP! is just going to bring back just whatever song he wanted in the top 5. It really would have been just easier (AND LESS STRESSFUL) for everyone if POP! had just done his Top 30 singles instead of this!

Can we do some other artiste whose singles we all love but can argue the next couple of weeks about?

But not fully nude. It would take a Kylie survivor to justify that

I’ll give CASH PRIZES to anyone who changes their vote to Toxic because I was once in a lesbian bar where they played the single mix on repeat NON-STOP ALL NIGHT so I fucking hate that one

I’ll give CASH PRIZES to anyone who changes their vote to Toxic because I was once in a lesbian bar where they played the single mix on repeat NON-STOP ALL NIGHT so I fucking hate that one
Vote Oops now and I'll vote Toxic next round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom