Britney's court testimony on the conservatorship

I’m confused. If she made her testimony yesterday when will we hear if she’s freed?

Sorry that sounded very dramatic, but it’s TRUE. I’m not sure how to word it? When do we hear if she gets RELEASED?

My anger about all of this is intensified as this just confirms that the conservatorship team manufactured that story that the Domination residency was canceled because Jamie was ill. The abuser was trying to get PITY when he was endangering Britney the most by institutionalizing and medicating her against her will, and gaslighting her into thinking it was all her fault.

I think the day Britney is freed is going to be the gay version of the day they got Osama Bin Laden

I am just listening to her back cat and it's amazing how many songs are relevant to the situation: Lucky, Stronger, I'm a Slave 4 U, Overprotected.... Queen of foreshadowing her own life. And they said Stripped was "more autobiographical"...

I can't at Justin Timberlake and Perez crawling out of the woodwork to get five minutes of relevance that only a star of Britney's magnitude can bestow. All we need now is for Marge to try to extend her sell-by-date a little longer by jumping on the bandwagon.

Awesome Proud Of You GIF by Shalita Grant

I am just listening to her back cat and it's amazing how many songs are relevant to the situation: Lucky, Stronger, I'm a Slave 4 U, Overprotected.... Queen of foreshadowing her own life. And they said Stripped was "more autobiographical"...

Born To Make You Happy has a darker tone now too :(

Whatever her comeback move is going to be after her family are all murdered by Wendy Williams is going to be on a level we don't have adequate words to describe yet. Who knew after Gimme More that, bam, 15 years later, she'd be on the cusp of delivering. Someone do a Britney rate/survivor please.

This. Her resilience and fearlessness in horrific circumstances have been amazing.

And her humility. Allowing herself to be vulnerable in such awful circumstances has done wonders to her personal brand. Not that it’s all predetermined - it feels authentic.

And her humility. Allowing herself to be vulnerable in such awful circumstances has done wonders to her personal brand. Not that it’s all predetermined - it feels authentic.
Yeah, she potentially has a lot to lose by putting herself out there like this. I knew very little about this conservatorship other than that I didn’t think she needed one, after going through this thread it’s obvious that she’s up against it and she’s speaking out really candidly about pretty much everyone close to her.

I don’t really buy the “I said nothing because I didn’t want to speak for my sister”. If you knew how she was being exploited and silenced, which is very clear at this point, why didn’t you give her a voice?? The weird radio interview her brother did last year underlines this point, they all knew and did nothing, or talked circles around the issue.

The comments about not caring if Britney wants to run off to the rainforest and have a million babies or whatever seem WEIRDLY POINTED after we learned she's basically been forced to keep an IUD in.

I don't understand what's going with Britney. Apparently she is not free to do anything? Has she signed up to be some sort of slave to these people at some point in her life? And even if she had, is that legal?

I don't understand what's going with Britney. Apparently she is not free to do anything? Has she signed up to be some sort of slave to these people at some point in her life? And even if she had, is that legal?
You're not the only one, I'm confused how all this started. Well yes, when she shaved her head and went bananas, but that was ages ago, how is she not free to do her life after all this time? Apparently this is quite common in US. Yes, anything weird is common there :eyes:

The most puzzling part about all this for me is still the unexplained bit about how the conservatorship is based, at least in significant part , on a court document diagnosing a 26 year old Britney with .... dementia :what: has this been addressed by anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom