Bulgaria 2021: Victoria - Growing Up Is Getting Old

Which of these wildly different songs should she pick?

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
Seems Bulgaria's plan is to have last year's hopeful Victoria release a few singles between now and May, and go with the one that gets the best reaction.

Here's the first possibility, Ugly Cry

It sounds like smart pre-selection process - but Ugly Cry ain't it.

NEXT.

Last edited:
I annoyed my boyfriend by saying that she was a Billie Eilish clone. The new song doesn't change my opinion :(

I loved her 2020 entry but this isn't the one for 2021; next please!

Next potential entry 'Imaginary Friend'

This was doing the rounds last year before she picked Tears Getting Sober. It's nice enough, but I'd hope she's recorded something better in the intervening year.

Oh Victoria, not 2020 leftovers :( There's a reason you went with Tears Getting Sober and not them. Let's hope this is just a promo tactic for the EP and they've already settled on her actual entry and they're saving it until last.

And another one...

Possibly the most shamelessly Eil-ish one yet, but at least a bit different.

Reactions: GNL
Unless the final track has been radically changed from the demo of it that was floating around last year then I wouldn’t hold out much hope.

It is quite a shame they’re all a bit bland. Now the dust has settled, Tears Getting Sober was probably my favourite from last year. It’s the only one that I listen to on a regular basis at least.

I think that might be the best one. But I'll have to reflect on it a bit.

1e15c1b5767858fddc590ad35c9e643c.gif

Poll added.

After all that and I think "Ugly Cry" is probably the best option now! I do like "The Funeral Song" but it's not really a song title we need at Eurovision this year

It is quite a shame they’re all a bit bland. Now the dust has settled, Tears Getting Sober was probably my favourite from last year. It’s the only one that I listen to on a regular basis at least.

It was definitely in my top 5, and I still think it was a potential winner if the juries didn't take to any one of The Roop/Dadi/Little Big and they split the public vote a bit. Such a shame that she can probably get mid-table at best this year :(

The EP is out on Spotify now.

There is something quite CAMP about a CHILD putting out songs with titles like 'growing up is getting old' and 'phantom pain' :D

I'm glad the zoomers are as EMO as I was.

YAY! What a brilliant day for REVEALS!

My general feeling about Vicky last year was NOT AS GOOD AS ROXEN but we shall see how this turns out. I don’t especially enjoy hating ESC entries so, unless there’s a really good reason to be spiteful like the artistes wearing matching teal tracksuits with motifs of their own faces on the top half, I shall keep an open mind :)

Dive Into Unknown was the only semi-interesting one out of this shower, and even then it'd go on my playlist for completion's sake and never get listened to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom