CBB’s Heavy D (not the rapper who is also dead) DEAD

2 Heavy Ds? Heavy DDs?

@Ellie to pop them on the greengrocer's scales and confirm please.

Reactions: GNL
As in Heavy D and The Boyz?

if so why is he being referenced via CBB?

what a way to be remembered :(

Contrary to popular belief the average D or DD is not actually that large at all :moira:

Boob novice, see

What's the equivalent of being HUNG as far as NORKS go, then?

My friend at Uni was EE and she was only 5’1

I don’t know how she could stand up straight

If she was slim, still not that big! She was probably just wearing the right size whereas most girls would increase their band size and wear a C instead. Honestly I know someone the same height who is a 32K.

There was a girl on my course like that. She had back problems because of them and the last I heard she was considering a reduction. We obviously tried to talk her out of it.

There was a girl on my course like that. She had back problems because of them and the last I heard she was considering a reduction. We obviously tried to talk her out of it.
In NO WAY would an E cup warrant a reduction unless she was also morbidly obese. Look at the band number rather than the cup letter as it means FAR more. This is a 30 (average band size for a slim young female) with an E cup. It's what I would call average to small- https://whatbrasizeslooklike.wordpress.com/2018/03/27/30e-in-valea/

That figure about 80% of women wearing the wrong size is probably correct. The majority of girls like the above picture would likely be wearing a 36C or something, which is the same size but with no actual band support, and that's what causes the back aches.

This should be in a separate thread :shy:

In NO WAY would an E cup warrant a reduction unless she was also morbidly obese. Look at the band number rather than the cup letter as it means FAR more. This is a 30 (average band size for a slim young female) with an E cup. It's what I would call average to small- https://whatbrasizeslooklike.wordpress.com/2018/03/27/30e-in-valea/

That figure about 80% of women wearing the wrong size is probably correct. The majority of girls like the above picture would likely be wearing a 36C or something, which is the same size but with no actual band support, and that's what causes the back aches.

I don’t know what her cup size was, all I know is that they were cartoonishly massive and she looked like human fanfiction.

Good grief, they were really stretching the definition of "celebrity" for that series. I had to go to the second page of Google results to find out why he was famous.

I can't remember him. My first thought when I saw the picture was that he was that paparazzi guy who implanted abs onto his beer belly.

Reactions: Zu
I only worked out who it was when I bothered to read the article and saw that he used to be on Storage Hunters :)

I have bookmarked that site.

Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom