Congratulations Dr. Geru Hallwell

It kind of looks like she's a cardboard cut-put they've brought along... Maybe because she's orange and most the rest are goth white.

Last edited:
Looking lovely at The Dorchester

wjf77t.jpg

GERI HALLIWELL can still put on a Spicy show – at 37. The former Spice Girl got down and dirty with a very public display of affection with boyfriend Henry Beckwith at her surprise birthday party at Whisky Mist nightclub last night.

"She then grinded down against him and hoisted herself up with her arms draped round his neck"

"When a Dirty Dancing song came on, Geri jumped up and started straddling him," an onlooker tells theBuzz. "She then grinded down against him and hoisted herself up with her arms draped round his neck. He was blushing while her party screamed with laughter."

The pair seemed unfazed by the fact that they were in a club belonging to Geri's ex, Nick House. Fortunately, Nick was sunning himself in the south of France...

Among the crowd was former bandmate Emma Bunton, who had helped organise the bash. She joined Geri at her private table with her partner, Jade Jones.

“Everybody was crowded around Geri and cheering as she danced on the sofas,” continued our spy. “She performed entire routines to Queen songs and was singing along when Spice Girl tracks came on with her arms waving in the air.”

The night started with dinner in Knightsbridge and ended at Raffles club at 3.30am, moving from club to club in last night’s pouring rain.

GERI HALLIWELL can still put on a Spicy show – at 37. The former Spice Girl got down and dirty with a very public display of affection with boyfriend Henry Beckwith at her surprise birthday party at Whisky Mist nightclub last night.

"She then grinded down against him and hoisted herself up with her arms draped round his neck"

"When a Dirty Dancing song came on, Geri jumped up and started straddling him," an onlooker tells theBuzz. "She then grinded down against him and hoisted herself up with her arms draped round his neck. He was blushing while her party screamed with laughter."

The pair seemed unfazed by the fact that they were in a club belonging to Geri's ex, Nick House. Fortunately, Nick was sunning himself in the south of France...

Among the crowd was former bandmate Emma Bunton, who had helped organise the bash. She joined Geri at her private table with her partner, Jade Jones.

“Everybody was crowded around Geri and cheering as she danced on the sofas,” continued our spy. “She performed entire routines to Queen songs and was singing along when Spice Girl tracks came on with her arms waving in the air.”

The night started with dinner in Knightsbridge and ended at Raffles club at 3.30am, moving from club to club in last night’s pouring rain.

CLASSY

DEAR ME.

I see her name is being bandied about for Strictly this year.

Yay, Geri for Strictly/Eastenders please.

Geri has a new car, apparently a birthday present (possibly off herself) -

http://i.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/07/article-1204961-05FD83A0000005DC-288_468x249.jpg

http://www.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1204961/Geri-Halliwells-man-nearly-months.html

CLASSIC TV
\
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8m8slqFcsmI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8m8slqFcsmI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Geri on Strictly?

I never thought of that. But it would be amazing wouldn't it?!

She's a terrible dancer though. She always was the worst. It would be a car crash.

She's a terrible dancer though. She always was the worst. It would be a car crash.

I've never watched Strictly, but I always notice in the papers etc, there is always a really bad celebrity dancer that the public keep voting through every week because they're so sweet and aware of how bad they are.

Maybe Geri could be this year's sympathy/comedy vote!

Just do another album! Bloody kids' books.

God they're all so boring at the moment. :(

Victoria's doing her fashion and guesting on American Idol. Emma's got her show on Heart FM. Melanie C is taking it easy with the baby. Mel B is a generic LA celebrity.
Geri's boyfriend swapping is about as interesting as it gets!

I want a Greatest Hits with a few new songs

Lead single 'Love Never Loved Me 09'

G.H - Geri Halliwell Greatest Hits

01 Look At Me
02 Mi Chico Latino
03 Lift Me Up
04 Bag It Up
05 Walk away
06 It's Raining Men
07 Scream If You Wanna Go Faster
08 Calling
09 Circles Round The Moon
10 Ride It
11 Desire
12 Disco Sister
13 Love Never Loved Me 2009
14 New Track
15 New Track

YAY :disco:

BIRTHDAY GIRL

http://i.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/07/article-1204961-05FB7039000005DC-125_468x713.jpg

http://i.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/07/article-1204961-05FD5E48000005DC-74_468x329.jpg

Just do another album! Bloody kids' books.

God they're all so boring at the moment. :(

Victoria's doing her fashion and guesting on American Idol. Emma's got her show on Heart FM. Melanie C is taking it easy with the baby. Mel B is a generic LA celebrity.
Geri's boyfriend swapping is about as interesting as it gets!

I thought someone posted here that Menly WAS recording a new album?

Both Melanies are recording new albums. Mel B's has been in the works for a good two years (so far she's completed 8 tracks, and she wants 30 before she'll whittle it down to the best of the bunch). Melanie C is probably in the writing stage, but I reckon we'll see hers first.

Am I sick in the head, but I think Geri is "above" doing Strictly, I don't really see why she would need to do it, she has much more clout as a celebrity than any of the other Spice Girls sticky Vicky aside. It would cheapen her stock.

That is what I mean. My heart would sink if she did a reality show like that.

That is what I mean. My heart would sink if she did a reality show like that.

I concur. She needs to go back to locking herself in Richard X's car, begging for tracks.

Why is Mel B even bothering with a new album? She had a tiny window for potential success after Dancing With The Stars and that has now LONG PASSED.

Its hardly as if the album is anticipated by pretty much ANYBODY, even Spice Girl loons didn't care about her last opus.

Mel B would be able to get a US release with the album though, not that it would sell, but still.

I would like another Geri album while she is still looking good though

My heart sank when Mel C signed up for The Games - on CHANNEL 5. :(

Mel C doing The Games made sense though. Shame she got put in hospital by Miss World (poor mel wasn't able to promote 'Melt' thats why it flopped, honest)

It was Channel 4 wasn't it?

Mel C doing The Games made sense though. Shame she got put in hospital by Miss World (poor mel wasn't able to promote 'Melt' thats why it flopped, honest)

It was Channel 4 wasn't it?

I know it changed over to Channel 4 in later seasons, but I thought it started on Channel 5. I could be wrong though.

And I completely agree - The Games was totally to blame for that 'Reason' saving double a-side flopping!

Piers Morgan has revealed that Geri Halliwell is to appear on the next series of his chatshow.

The Britain's Got Talent judge admitted that Halliwell's episode could have an unusual format because she is keen to put him in the hot seat too.

Speaking to the Daily Star, he explained: "Geri told me: 'I'll do it but only if I can interview you at the same time'. I told her: 'We'll see about that'."

Morgan recently risked the wrath of the former Spice Girl by suggesting that she is unlikely to succeed in the US because she is "no spring chicken".

SPICE GIRLS REUNION -

http://i.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/17/article-0-0677499E000005DC-864_468x702.jpg

http://i.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/17/article-0-06774836000005DC-96_468x554.jpg

http://www.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/...ondon-Posh-far-busy-fashion-line-join-in.html

Also Mel B is a guest panellist on Loose Women all this week. I saw a bit yesterday and she was quite brilliant.

That's the thing with Mel B. Despite my ABSOLUTE HARDEST ATTEMPTS, I just can't hate her...she seems like a REALLY NICE, DOWN TO EARTH GIRL...

Unlike the REST OF EM, that is...

from mel b's twitter:

'Spice girls,stadiums?????????? Had dinner with the amazing melc emma and geri I love them so much!' from txt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom