Congratulations Dr. Geru Hallwell

Stadiums? Oh Mel!

I think Vic was the reason the previous tour was cut short, so maybe they'll try and reunite as a foursome now. As long as they don't let Geri and Emma write the come back single. :gross:

The BSB's are still touring after all those years, so I guess the Spice Girls could do the same.

Yes it was Victoria, I don't think she would commit to another tour, but a few one off stadium gigs? Maybe

FILM IT FOR A DVD YOU BITCHES

I doubt i'd go again. I already fulfilled my childhood dream of seeing them live, and if i saw it again my excitement might not be high enough to overshadow the fact that the show had the production values of a school play. Though maybe they'd be less greedy this time (AS IF).

Anyway, i doubt it would happen. Sporty's busy being a west end star, Geri's writing kids books and getting engaged to a new millionaire each week, Posh is a serious fashion designer, Emma's waitressing in her new restaurant, and Mel B is oh i don't know, but she should become a full time Loose Woman because i would never miss an episode.

Last edited:
There is an hilarious video somewhere where a junkie stops Geri and Emma and asks for change. I must find it :(

It wouldn't be the SAME without Victoria, but I would definitely GO.

I saw MELANIE B at the weekend, she was LOVELY as always.

YAY!

Halliwell spills the beans on This Morning, second reunion on its way :D

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-C9R5EvFTGc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-C9R5EvFTGc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

SPICE UP

Last edited:
Not MISINFORMED I just don't GIVE A FUCK and seemingly neither does ANYONE ELSE.

I didn't know anything until I clicked on this thread either.

No, I haven't been scouring gossip sites online, but before now this would have been BIG news you couldn't avoid if you want to.

Not that I've actually watched that clip or clicked any of the links to see exactly what story she's peddling, of course...

Of course a second reunion's not going to be as big news as the first one that was only two years ago. Why would you expect otherwise?

I'm not actually that excited, I HAVE TO SAY.

Probably because it'll come to nothing

Of course a second reunion's not going to be as big news as the first one that was only two years ago. Why would you expect otherwise?

well DUH

but even on MOOPY it didn't raise a FLICKER of INTEREST until the resident LOON bothered posting it

ERM, I'M THE RESIDENT SPICE LOON :evil:

Anyway, it's not even official, it's all based on a speculative conversation the Girls had over dinner. BOVERRED.

YES

Oh I'll get back to it.

I started it when I was practically UNEMPLOYED
(I was actually working for Tesco)

I don't care about a Spice reunion at all

In fact I don't think I have really listened to them SINCE

There's no point - it will be like the Forever of tours

You know what, I'd just like to see those old bitches finishing it PROPERLY in a place that MATTERS (like Wembley stadium), rather than in some rathole in TORONTO (i mean, wtf???)

I feel enough time has now passed that I can admit this; Headlines was AWFUL. :(

It took a long time for me to accept that but it is true.

If they do come back I hope it is with something which doesn't utterly piss on their legacy.

I'd totally go to another tour, although I can't help feeling that they'd be better to let things lie. They managed to end with a bit of dignity with the success of the last tour, if not with the flop single. Why risk tainting it?

I feel enough time has now passed that I can admit this; Headlines was AWFUL. :(

YES. :(

I can't believe this is the same team who wrote the likes of Wannabe and 2B1...

I remember the first clip I heard (this terrible place right before the chorus), I was like "No it can't be TRUE"...

The live version was a bit better thanks to the guitar intro but that's it.

A well-deserved #11. :|

what the hell was "Headlines"?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzBtgvhpkTw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzBtgvhpkTw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

They managed to end with a bit of dignity with the success of the last tour, if not with the flop single. Why risk tainting it?

Well I think a stadium date wouldn't be a big risk.
They'd probably fill it.

A new album on the other hand... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom