Conservative leadership race (post May)

Which of these fuckers?

• Total voters
I'd rather see better public services than have tax votes. But then there's a reason I'm not having a say.

Why do they all have to be so awful?

But also why does Boris have to be such a mumbling idiot all the time?

Boris Johnson was FUCKING SHIT. But I can't imagine it will make a shred of difference.

Because today's poll of Tory members showed that they WANT HARD BREXIT even if means the country splitting up, that they WANT HARD BREXIT even if it means the END of the CONSERVATIVE PARTY (!) but they DON'T WANT HARD BREXIT if means PM CORBYN

Stewart might be the worst of the lot. He’s trying to come across as the decent choice. But he has the same views as the rest of them. At least they’re being honest. They’re all idiots. But I don’t trust him. Just check his voting record.

No, of course he's not actually good, but, given that it has to be one of them, we may as well have the one who at least pretends not to be a shit.

I am naturally drawn to Rory... but of course if he wins, he's the one most likely to bring back the central voters to the Tories and I'd much rather they stayed with the Lib Dems thank you very much... so I'm starting to think I want anyone to win BUT Rory, despite originally supporting him.

Well at this point we just wait for them to choose which lump of dog shit to step in, I guess...

(Rory Stewart was also dogshit of course, but slightly less pungent)

Probably for the best. Can get back to just hating all of them now.

It says everything about the desperation of the Tories that they absolutely must make Brexit happen because they know they will be annihilated if they don't.

Daft cunts.

The fact he lost votes speaks volumes. I really don’t give a fuck who wins now anyway, cos we’re getting the fuck out of this shit hole union.

Boris is going to fail miserably. It'll be grimly entertaining to watch, at least.

Reactions: D5K
so somebody orchestrated a huge anti Rory swing because Boris was worried about the momentum he was gaining, clearly

WHO do we want as the runner up now? Will it have to be Gove?

Boris is going to fail miserably. It'll be grimly entertaining to watch, at least.
Well this.

He doesn't have any tools that May didn't have and all the mumbling bravado. The fall is going to be even more satisfying. One suspects although he may unify many Tory voters, he will alienate many others. I just hope the remain parties work together at the next election to humiliate this cunt. However there is always the risk that he fanbase may be enough to get him across the line.

Also fuck Corbyn.

Of course everyone who has gone up will be in the new cabinet. Rory Stewart for Foreign Secretary anyone?

Javid just keeps hanging on by a whisker doesn't he... :D I think that's it now though. He only picked up votes from people trying to get Rory out so I think he'll actually take a drop of votes in the next one.

Of the remaining three I want Hunt to win, but man it's slim pickings now isn't it.

Bring back May vs Leadsom - all is (not) forgiven.

I'm kind of glad the next Prime Minister is going to be the Home Secretary who changed international law to kill a baby, the scourge of the NHS, Mr Sarah Vine, or an evil posh clown, because the more incompetent and unpleasant the Tories show themselves to be, the better.

London descended into riots when Boris was Mayor, so hopefully we can, as a nation, bring that energy back when he's Prime Minister.

I'm kind of glad the next Prime Minister is going to be the Home Secretary who changed international law to kill a baby, the scourge of the NHS, Mr Sarah Vine, or an evil posh clown, because the more incompetent and unpleasant the Tories show themselves to be, the better.

London descended into riots when Boris was Mayor, so hopefully we can, as a nation, bring that energy back when he's Prime Minister.

Fuck yeah. The Tories are prepared to sacrifice the union to save the party which is fine by me.

I doubt it. He really is very much a Conservative.

It depends on whether or not party politics is finally going to split down leave/remain lines due to the support for the Lib Dems and The Brexit Party. If Labour go full Remain (which is the big "if"), we'll see that happen. And we'll see defections.

I know this isn't going to be a surprise to anyone but I'm REALLY FUCKING BORED of all this. Why do I turn on my TV and every fucking night there's a CACOPHONY OF CUNTS on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom