Coronavirus

Are you worried about contracting coronavirus?

• Yes, I am absolutely terrified

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Yes, I am slightly concerned

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • I am neither concerned or unconcerned

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • No, I am slightly unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • No, I am totally unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Bring back the old poll

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Charlotte Awbrey tits out doing the Macarena

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I believe VoR is evil

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters
What's the difference between this thread and corona lite? Just so I know where to post what :confused:

Peston is sober enough to explain it properly. It is a Saturday after all. We all know Boris doesn't work on a Saturday...:emoji_champagne_glass:

Non essential shops, restaurants and bars to close. How depressing, two months before Xmas.

I mean YES OF COURSE but also I can't face seeing the decline of more of the High Street.

I assume that “non-essential” includes things like art galleries? Bang goes my Bruce Nauman :(

Jesus, everything will be absolute chaos for the next 4 days. Glad I bought some loo roll yesterday.

Reactions: Zu
Some smashing Andrex offers on amazon at the moment, panic buyers. Dont forget the moopy link.

Maybe we should have a ROLL POLL to assess how many rolls we each have in the house

The economists on the BBC are absolutely roasting Boris and the government's policies.

Hang on, it's four in the cupboard, but there are probably a few more of hidden underneath each of these

images

I just want to know if I can tell clients to fuck off when they want stupid shit done to their pets.

They did this with DOM CUM's annoucement as well. Do they think bad news is more palatable if you're pissed off about being kept waiting? Or are they hoping by the time it comes we'll know it all anyway (via the BBC's "what we do know" points they keep showing...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom