Coronavirus

Are you worried about contracting coronavirus?

• Yes, I am absolutely terrified

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Yes, I am slightly concerned

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • I am neither concerned or unconcerned

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • No, I am slightly unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • No, I am totally unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Bring back the old poll

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Charlotte Awbrey tits out doing the Macarena

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I believe VoR is evil

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters
Also Mr Ag's birthday a write-off. He's feeling very emotional today and is quite upset about it.

I have 16 bog rolls, so I should be OK on that front.

More worryingly, I only have 144 beers in the flat. I don't know how I'll manage.

It's part of the government's secret plan to ruin the big celebrations for all of the people of colour. Keep your eyes peeled for lockdown three just before Chinese New Year.

Light will not shine over darkness this year :(

Can't work out whether to feel good or bad about the fact I was due to have a filling on Thursday morning.

Or you might be fine and have saved yourself some money.

Glass half full Rachey :o
Oh yes that too. I'm a glass half empty person. Because I had to wait 6 months to get my painful root canal sorted

I hope Keir finds a tactful way to say I told you so.

At least it should be an end to the #CaptainHindsight nonsense.

I had that last year and couldn't imagine waiting six months!
It wasn't fun. I had part 1 done in March. Then we got locked down and had the final part done 3 weeks ago. I almost cancelled it cos I had a cold, thank God I didn't.

I hope you get yours done!

Bloke on BBC now from National Education Union talking sense and calling for schools to be shut too.

During one of our recent union meetings, someone got very emotional and described us as ‘cannon fodder‘ and we all just sadly nodded. It’s such a bad situation but i personally would prefer schools to stay open.

During one of our recent union meetings, someone got very emotional and described us as ‘cannon fodder‘ and we all just sadly nodded. It’s such a bad situation but i personally would prefer schools to stay open.

I'm so torn. For the benefit of the kids (and me!) I want to be in work and school to be open. But without schools closing I can't see these numbers coming down quickly. Last time it took 4 months even with schools closed.

God bless you x

I WONDER IF THIS MEANS NO STUDIO AUDIENCE FOR STRICTLY FROM NEXT SATURDAY FOR THE NEXT FEW
WEEKS

There's so few people left in our office that it will make no difference at all to my day to day life should Scotland fall in line which Sturgeon has suggested is possible for financial reasons.

I wonder if this will be live or if the delay is down to him insisting on filming and doing multiple retakes?

BBC reporting lockdown for a month

This new way of the government announcing everything via media instead of just coming out and saying it themselves is completely new right? Or have I just misunderstood politics and the media's relationship all these decades?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom