Croatia 2024: Baby Lasagna - Rim Tim Tagi Dim

auretz

User

Let 3 back already, as is Damir Kedžo from 2020. They're probably going to have semis for the first time since 2010.

More importantly, will someone withdraw so we get to hear the first reserve song "Rim Tim Tagi Dim" by Baby Lasagna?!

Omg, the vein on Damir Kedžo's head still hasn't burst? ❤️

In my neverending search for basic dance-pop, I've really grown to like "Gasoline" from this :disco: it obviously won't win but it's one for the playlist.

I like the verses, but do metal-influenced Eurovision entries only have the one chorus?

This is crying out for a key change at some point, maybe one at the end of each chorus to let it keep building.

Is this the reason Croatia are now THIRD favourites? :D

Reactions: D5K
The second semi-final seems to be stacked with the more interesting songs/more favourites to win though. This first semi-final was a near non-event. :D

There's something good in here somewhere but the backing track is doing a LOT of heavy lifting.

There was a bit of a screwup as well where they played the wrong ending to one of the songs, instead the rewinding of a song's tape in the last 10 seconds was heard. :D

Wild that Baby Lasagna is the most competitive thing they’ve had since Marija Magdalena and it wasn’t even initially amongst the 24 chosen finalists :D

Baby Lasagna might be my favourite so far if they go with it.

What's the track record like in Croatia in terms of them fucking things up?

Oh he will definitely win. The televote is proportional so even if the jury buries him he’ll sweep the televote Windows95Man style.

The fans who are calling this a Eurovision winner are having a laugh though. It will probably do well on the televote but it’s not going to get much from the juries there either.

Running order for tonight:

(also love that Baby Lasagna’s song has been shortened to “rim Tim” on that list :D)

I’ve tuned in and I think I have PTSD as I’m expecting him with the piano from San Marino to turn up unbidden at any moment :bad:

Oh he will definitely win. The televote is proportional so even if the jury buries him he’ll sweep the televote Windows95Man style.

The fans who are calling this a Eurovision winner are having a laugh though. It will probably do well on the televote but it’s not going to get much from the juries there either.
There's probably the prospect of these Cha Cha Cha knock-offs cancelling each other out also

I quite like the way Dora has the singer and song name on screen all the way through, like the country at Eurovision

Reactions: D5K
I think this is a rip off of two songs at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom