Cyprus 2021: Elena Tsagkrinou - El Diablo

I still LOVE THIS, and I thought the performance was DELICIOUSLY DEVILISH and SINFULLY SIZZLING :horny:
The reveal of the flames of HELL is a FABULOUS Eurovision moment, as is the brief second Elena goes full exorcist :D

My main critique is that they clearly gave her too many camera marks to hit, and you can see her trying to remember them. They'd have been better framing the camera work around the performance. Nothing too major however.

I've seen a few comments about her verse vocals, but I doubt they will make any real difference to her final result.

Yeah every shot was GORGEOUS, especially this final one where she decides to TURN TOWARDS EVIL. However she was performing at an 8 and I hope she brings a 10 to final night to make this truly Legendary.
0D5A56D6-EAAA-40D7-952E-6025101069D2.jpeg

God, what a TRIUMPH the El diablo performance is though. Get Elena and Eleni to do an entry about fighting over who gets to sleep in the wet patch this INSTANT!

I don't think this is threatening the top. THAT SAID, with this Cyprus have now definitely cemented their reputation as a country that drop steamy hot bangers that always qualify (they last failed in 2013!)

They've gone from being overdue a win to DUE A WIN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom