Dancing On Ice 2020

Debelah Morgan - Dance With Me playing in the group dance. I don’t think I have heard that song playing for at least 15 years. Added to my Spotify playlist now though.

In a way, I think Caprice withdrawing worked out in that she likely would have been in the bottom 2 these weeks instead of H and we'd have risked possibly lost Maura or Lisa as a result instead, with H making it further.

Is it just me or is Holly absolutely wasted whenever she’s hosting this?

Her designers certainly are.

Glad that moody Moira is gone, or whatever she's called.

They should get rid of John and get Tonya Harding to judge.

Shaunice and Luke's Monica and Ross dance number was adorable.

Paige certainly surprised me with her raspy Elaine C. Smith disco singer schtick.

I missed last week, and couldn’t be bothered catching up. Not sure I will watch again. ( I probably will)

I've missed two or three as well. Has Perri had a 10 yet?

Maura's mardiness was quite amusing, not least how readily she threw her partner right under the bus when one of the judges made some reference to the choreography.

Good god, I want Ben's ass on my face now and forever.

I liked how the judges made a fuss about his big bum sticking out for the first couple of weeks, and then declared the ass issue resolved when there has been no obvious difference the whole time as far as I could see.

If I was bothered I might say he was a bit hard done by tonight though.

The 11 out of 10s for the blind girl are getting rather ridiculous. If they had her dance to Scared of the Dark, used a blind dog for prop week or had a fully patched Gabrielle meet her in the VT I might have got on board, but she's getting on my nerves, especially when it's obvious she's making eye contact just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom