Dannii Minogue - I Kissed A Boy (BBC THREE)

I watched two episodes but I'm struggling with it, and I usually watch any old trash.

I only watched to the end of episode 2 to see who went, and then we didn't even find out - What a load of rubbish! Josh is the only decent one on there, and we hardly saw any of Dannii.

Saw about as much of Dannii as really expected?

She's the host, she will come in for intros and exits, maybe some tasks etc as the show goes on. What were people expecting? That she plonks herself on an Oliver James LILO in the pool all day blasting the acoustic funeral version of 'This is It'?

Screenshot_2023-05-20-11-18-14-792_com.twitter.android-01.jpeg

Reactions: GNL
Caught up with ep #5 and #6 last night, enjoying it, although it makes me feel OLD. Vitor is like a fly you just want to bat away but Ben seems to be saying things OFF SCREEN that we are not hearing.

Harold, they're lesbians

A follow-up series to the hit show I Kissed A Boy has been officially greenlit, and this time it’s featuring queer women.

After the groundbreaking release of the UK’s first gay dating series, BBC Three has decided to bless the LGBTQ+ community with another queer dating show, I Kissed A Girl.

As the title suggests, the forthcoming series is set to follow a group of 10 single women as they search for love amidst a beautiful sunkissed location.

Like its predecessor, the ten-part show will start with the women being matched up based on what they’re looking for in a partner.

Following their first kiss, the new batch of couples will embark on a romantic journey that’ll test their chemistry, passion and overall compatibility.

“I Kissed A Girl will serve drama, smash stereotypes and promise more twists and turns than ever,” a synopsis for the show reads.

LGBTQ+ icon and I Kissed A Boy’s Dannii Minogue is set to return to her role as Cupid and host of the herstory-making series.

“After showing love truly is for everyone with I Kissed A Boy, I am thrilled to have the chance to be Cupid for girls in the second series,” the I Begin To Wonder singer said in a statement.

“I’m so excited to see if we can find more connections, chemistry and hopefully love sealed with a kiss – here come the girls.”

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
Watched the last two episodes last night, enjoyed it and Dannii is quite superb. Glad its coming back for the gals.

finishes the week on 68k spotify streams.

We will take the NUMBER 1 on itunes, thank you.

I really enjoyed this overall (the show, not the song). I'm glad they didn't over engineer the competition stuff too much, it was really more about the interactions than who "won". Obviously the premise was daft anyway, but it worked.

Dannii was transcendent and just has the perfect presenting touch.

That was an ok watch - though I'd just finished Perfect Match on Netflix and it was basically the same as that (is it the same as Love Island too? I've never actually watched it and found out the format).

I really got a lot of Schadenfreude when Mikey and then Ben went home. Couldn't stand them. I hated that Ben chose Vitor and then just basically ignored him. He obviously chose him to stay in the show but had zero interest in him and I really struggled to watch that - have been in situations like that before where you're getting the cold shoulder and it's not nice.

Olly and Dan were my favourite couple by a mile so I'm really glad they stayed together and was so pleased Dan chose Olly over Mikey (that could easily have gone the other way).

Dannii was an absolute joy as host! Very impressed with her.

When I got that notification, Finn, I genuinely thought you had changed your username to Fannii. The rapidity of my reading you see.

I wanted to keep everyone updated that brave Olly and Dan did officially break up (months ago).

I'm excited for I Kissed a Girl but am worried that the girls won't be quite as excited to see what Dannii is wearing every evening.

panicking-panic-attack.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom