Diddy's Asian Persuasion IV: Sunday October 3rd 13.00 BST

Oh.. I wish the countdown counted down to the actual time I (re)scheduled for :eyes:
2 minutes this time!

PART 1: Pop goes Japan

1] Perfume - Saisei (Rebirth)

You all know by now that Perfume are one of my favourite groups of all time, and I am thirsty at the prospect of a new album. This 2019 single is the first hint of new material since 2018's Future Pop and 2019's Best Of collection. Though it does revisit a lot of their old amazing videos lip-sunk to the new song. Amazing girls, I hope 2022 is a Perfume year!

I'd feel a little more confident about Perfume as an opener if the thread last week hadn't had a resounding silence :D

Okay I really need to give these girls a proper go, I keep meaning to then I forget :(

I did a whole sync video thread last year :D

OOOH I have been threatening to myself to demand a moopy sync watch of their Netflix special

These are just such goddesses of ageless grace and beauty and visuals

How about this song?

2] Fujii Kaze - Kirari

The toast of the town at the moment, Fujii Kaze became famous as a YouTube when he was 12, but now 24 he made his major-label breakthrough with Kirari. A bit of an odd character I have to say, but he had enough charisma to carry off an hour-long stadium gig in a completely empty and rainy Nissan Stadium for Youtube (You can watch it if you want)

Yes yes, your boyfriend is an invalid, WHAT OF IT!?
ZG makes his way into the audience for Asian Persuasion V:
bonescottypike.png

3] Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Gentenkaihi (Origin Avoidance)

The queen of Kawaii, empress of Harajuku, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu marked 10 years since her first single this year, and doesn't show any signs of slowing down yet. She may not have captured the hearts of the Diddyvision voters, but she's always an artist to look out for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom