Diddy's Asian Persuasion IV: Sunday October 3rd 13.00 BST

The dancers are giving me Scaroth from Dr Who :o
11dd0c4eb5abd184e37a9091a602ad3c68a6d558_00.jpg

This is my favourite song of the three we've had so far, I think! Proper ASFM 20 pointer material for me.

4] Gen Hoshino - Tokiyo (Time)

My lovable nerd king returns for another DAP airing with this 2015 single. It's just so bloody cute, I can forgive him inserting long adverts in the middle of his videos (:mad:). This clip at least isn't the worst offender, but I hope you can enjoy his dorky charms.

Also his albums are usually patchy and boring.

And I'm not sure what I think about it being called Yellow Dancer :confused:

So the word for time is pronounced the same as Tokyo? I assume that DOESN'T get confusing day to day :eyes:

So the word for time is pronounced the same as Tokyo? I assume that DOESN'T get confusing day to day :eyes:

Actually the time bit is only the Toki bit, I failed to find the meaning of the yo. Going from what I thought, I thought it meant like "Time, right? lol" but it's probably not that!

5] Keyakizaka46 - Silent Majority

I will admit I don't know much about them, but Wikipedia tells me they are now called Sakurazaka46, who are a sister group to Nogizaka46, who are rivals (from the same producers) as AKB48. Right. Well, this is a bop that I almost put into ASFM before I realised it would probably be my worst result ever.

So far (EN BACKGROUND while I tot up the HOT RESULTS of Moopyvision Estonia, Germany & Poland - ON FROM 3PM!), I have to say Perfume is my PICK OF THE PUNNET

I had mooted this as an ASFM but thought better of it, but there is something quite odd about the bridges and the visuals. And the title is pretty cool, such a GA title

Is this TOKYO TUBE one THE KIND OF THING THAT'S ACTUALLY A HIT IN JAPAN OF LATE? It's got a very....weirdly dated but not to any specific era feel to it??

5] Keyakizaka46 - Silent Majority

I will admit I don't know much about them, but Wikipedia tells me they are now called Sakurazaka46, who are a sister group to Nogizaka46, who are rivals (from the same producers) as AKB48. Right. Well, this is a bop that I almost put into ASFM before I realised it would probably be my worst result ever.
Not sure we got this :o

We got your Japanese lesson then the anime one which is currently playing! Could it be a regional thing :(

Did you get through the lesson already? I hope you practiced!

PS did you notice the backing music?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom