Diddy's Asian Persuasion IV: Sunday October 3rd 13.00 BST

Good song though!

They're a group I haven't been able to pin down genre-wise at all - This is probably the one song that sits between "Shin-Takarajima"'s 1997 Chart Show Indie Chart and "Maybe, Wind"' dancier vibe

Reactions: COB
18] Uru - Anata ga iru koto de (Being with you)

Slowing things down as we approach the end, this beautiful and heartbreaking song and video from singer Uru was the soundtrack to the drama "Ship of Theseus". It doesn't quite fit in the playlist if I'm honest, but something about the vocal, the arrangement and the video has made me a bit teary-eye almost every time I've watched it.

19] Utada Hikaru ft Sheena Ringo - 2-Jikan dake no bakansu (Two-hour vacation)

Yes, I'm finishing with another Utada song because shes's great, and it's another collaboration. This time a fiercely-fringed and slightly lesbionic duet with 90s icon Sheena Ringo from Utada's 2016 album Fantome. What a gorgeous video. I always thought Sheena was famous from way back, but the two women debuted almost at the same time, and Sheena is only a few years older.

Anyway, I thought it was a fitting way to end our little 2-hour-ish vacation, I hope you enjoyed it!

Utada has so many gems I don't know, I really should do a deep dive into their back catalogue honestly

If I had my way, there would be SEVERAL sync watched and listens I'd suggest that would flop totally :D

Speaking of shameless promotion, my Bond Themes Rarities playlist is COMING SOON!
CeVZiiOUMAAp_jn.jpg

On the note of shameless promotion, my Asian 80s-2004 throwback playlist is COMING SOON! :beer:

Just gotta get through the chunk of responsibles from the workpile I've inherited in my new job. :D HOPEFULLY NEAR END OF OCTOBER. :)

Thanks everyone for your attention, all four-ish of you :D Feel free to keep watching all my Youtube channel videos and share with your friends :eyes:

I wondered at several moments if it was worth the 7+ hours I spent doing all this (somehow) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom