Does anyone have ANY PLANS this long weekend?

Continuing the suburban dad roleplay by going to the garden centre tomorrow, then Saturday night off to CATFORD as my friend is throwing a house-warming for his new flatmate GAY ALAN.

Continuing the suburban dad roleplay by going to the garden centre tomorrow, then Saturday night off to CATFORD as my friend is throwing a house-warming for his new flatmate GAY ALAN.
this sounds like a banger of a chapter from a book I haven't read yet about suburban London life for a 30-something gay in the present day. :disco:

(a police standoff with a man in Catford lasted 55 hours this week :o)

To be fair my only plan was to get smashed at my mate's house.

Instead I'm in, getting through tissues and playing shitheads.

Some reading material for you.

1000011097.jpg

It's INTERACTIVE!

I'm off to the theatre to watch a musical from THE CHEAP SEATS.

I’m working back at my old job in A&E tomorrow and Saturday (but bank holiday pay which I kind of need due to being out ALL of last weekend). We’re having a little soirée at home tonight for no reason, family over for dinner Sunday then back to Mancs Monday.

Have you met WRS yet?

Good friday - Sister Act 2 The Musical
Saturday - Gladiators Final :disco: Good friends 40th birthday bash
sunday - roast dinner somewhere, maybe cooked by me, we will see
Monday - London Hike - potentially Camden town to primrose hill to Highgate woods

I've just come back from holiday and I'm KNACKERED so I will just be watching FILMS and being immensely grateful for the long weekend.

We are doing a big family thing on Sunday so I will be cooking for the 5000. I honestly can’t be arsed and might suggest a takeaway on the family group chat. Queue my mother’s JESUS DIDN’T RISE AGAIN FOR A CHINESE RITA. 😴

Going in fairly hard- but then I fucking love Easter.

Home tomorrow from Center Parcs, dj-ing tomorrow night at a friend’s 40th, boozy lunch Saturday if I can manage it, Sunday going out on the smash, Monday dying.

Plus our local pub is reopening after four months shut, so well excited about that.

Tomorrow, seeing family.
Saturday, no plans yet.
Sunday working, Mandy's dressing up as the Easter bunny.
Monday, working.

Not a fun weekend.

Tomorrow working.
Saturday getting a haircut, going to the gym.
Sunday, Miss DC wants to go see an exhibition.
Monday, looking to do something outside of Paris.

I’m going on me holidays on Monday :disco: so today is laundry and start packing, tomorrow seeing family, Sunday finish packing and get me FOOF WAXED.

Working today and Monday so just a normal weekend for me. Hoping some of the music I've had on order arrives tomorrow. If not, well, I'm not exactly SHORT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom