Dominic Cummings RESIGNS

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
He has now officially left as of JUST NOW.

The collective question is of course, FROM WHAT?

Stating the obvious, but Bojo is totally fucked without him. As if he has any ideas of his own

HURRAH :disco:

This is pretty big. He was definitely running the show at the beginning, but i think his influence had really waned since Cumgate. It will be interesting to see if there is any change to messaging/style.

Boris would have really saved himself a lot of headaches by getting rid of him 6 months ago. Was keeping him on for that short a period really worth it?!
IKR!

I torn between thinking Johnson will absolutely flounder or get better fucking advisors.

He's fucking useless regardless.

Emt_cynXIAAMuWQ.jpg

tenor.gif

Boris would have really saved himself a lot of headaches by getting rid of him 6 months ago. Was keeping him on for that short a period really worth it?!

Not to mention the THOUSANDS of lives that would’ve been saved.

Has an official reason been given for his departure being brought forward?

In retrospect I’m rather happy that he stayed on as long as he did because it only served to damage the Tories more than it would have if he had swiftly left following Cummingsgate.

Reactions: GNL
I'm more fuming at why he's used this as a photo opportunity. The single sad box, the leaving through the front door, the dramatic twilight lighting. Just WHY.

Makes lots of stupid people believe that Brexit is a good idea, then leaves six weeks before Brexit. The absolute NECK!

Had Trump won the Presidency I’d be surprised if this was happening.

I think it's clear that a revolt was in the offing, and Boris was informed that the Party would not tolerate DC anymore. We were probably days away from a Vote of No Confidence.

Anyway, on the one hand, this bodes well for a softening on Brexit. On the other, I was rather enjoying the self-inflicted wound that was sending the Tories plummeting in the polls.

It's so funny to me that for all his attempts to seem like some shadowy machiavellian, deep down Cummings seems pathetically desperate for fame. The rose garden interview, this tragic photo op - what next, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here?

Didn’t No. 10 just settle the unfair dismissal claim made by a former aide Cummings sacked in order to PROTECT him?

What an absolute shit show. :disco::D

Hopefully this will mark the beginning of an implosion of the Tories. I know we are living through a crucial period in our history but it feels as if the wrongs of 2020 are finally being corrected.

Didn’t No. 10 just settle the unfair dismissal claim made by a former aide Cummings sacked in order to PROTECT him?

What an absolute shit show. :disco::D

They have done more harm than good by keeping him on as long as they have. I Love It (TM No.1 QUEEN KYLIE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom